chapter 12 ( the real one)

a/n ok i realize the other chapter 12 sounded like the end of the book haha well its not and i didnt like it so i decided to like redo it but i didnt want to get rid of the other one so i just changed this one to it , also nile is cute too so imma make another ooc char for him ^w^ its a nile x ??? and kyoya x ayano fanfic :P

so heres chapter 12 enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

chapter 12

pov nile

It was the next morning since we found out about asami and tsubasa having a "thing". I was the only one awake at the moment, I was making me a bowl of cereal when I heard a knock on the door I looked to see who it was and saw a girl with elbow length black hair with white tips, and the part of her hair that when down to her sholders right infront of her ears was red. she wore her hair in a ponytail complemented with her brown eyes. she wore a black shirt with a short vest like light green jacket and she wore browning tan shorts, she had brown blader gloves which went with her brown combat boot. Her look was familiar but she looked kinda... cute..... CUTE?! what am I thinking I don't even know her! I then remembered she was knock so I walked to the pair of glass doors and opened them wide so I could she her clearly.

"Yes? do you need something?" I questioned the stranger.

"Oh um yes I believe my friends asami and ayano live here, are they here? or is this the wrong place?" the girl asked, I nod and answered.

" Yes they live here do you want me to wake them up for you?" I asked the girl. she then shook her head

"No I'm fine if there asleep let them sleep... but i don't know what to do in the mean time" she replied with a frown.

"She looks so cute when she looks up at me but I feel sad when she frowns.... WAIT!? what am I saying I don't even know her very much." I thought to myself.

"Oh uh we can hangout for a bit I guess at least until there awake." I suggested.

"Oh ok cool so where too?" she replied in a high pitched excited tone.

"Hey do you beyblade?" I questioned the girl.

" Oh yes my bey is poison striker." the girl answered.

" Oh ok cool wanna have a bey battle?" I asked the girl while walking out the door and heading down the street.

"Sure" was all she said before running to catch up with me.

" I'll warn you though my vulcan horuseus won't go down easily" I told the girl with a smirk.

" And I'll warn you my poison striker is strong and the both of us will give it our best." she replied, a nod to complete it and her eyes closed while she walked.

"Hey watch out!" I quickly warned the girl but she looked like by the time she would respond it would be too late so I wrapped I'm arms around her waist and pulled her over so that she was standing next to me.

" What just happen? " she asked kinda raising her voice with fear.

" You were about to hit that telephone pole but your eyes were closed so you couldn't see it so I pulled you out of the way of the pole" I explained she then nodded in understanding. we then countinued to walk to the park we had decided to have a beybattle there with no stadium, the only way to win is a sleep out. after a while of walking we finally arrived at the park there were people around but none in the exact center so we quickly made our way to the center and readied ourselves for battle.

"3...2...1 let it rip!" we shouted in unison our shouting seemed to draw the attention of the people around us causing all the younger people who were most likely bladers to come crowd around us. Our beys clash together creating wind which blew in everyone's face who was around.