A merry Christmas to you Kyoya

AN: this is a Christmas special chapter so enjoy. also this is on my phone so it's finally allowing me to update since my phone was a butt the whole break.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ayano's pov

It's Christmas Eve and me, Madoka and Ayami are all up prepared to decorate.

"Dude the guys said they'd get up and help too. there so lazy." I said stating the obvious.

"Haha you got that right, though I wouldn't have expected Tsubasa to forget too." Madoka stated. I then stomped up the stairs pretending to be mad and stormed into Kyoya's room and pulled him out of bed. I then did the same to the other guys half of them slept in there boxers but I wasn't flustered with the other guys only when I saw Kyoya.

" hey whats the big deal?" Kyoya asked rubbing the sleep out of his eyes and walking out of the room still in only boxers.

"KYOYA! put your pants on!" i shouted flustered. causing all the girls to come up the stairs and all the guys to come out of there rooms, luckily the other guys had there clothes on.

" its Christmas eve baka get dresses." i chirped bopping kyoya on the head lightly.

"ok ok.. but I'm taking you with me." kyoya said, picking me up and putting me on his shoulder. he then walks into his room and sets me back down and lifts my chin so that I'm looking at him.

"w-w-what?!" i stuttered flustered.

"cute.' kyoya whispered his face tinted pink also. kyoya then leaned in and planted a soft kiss on my lips.

'k-k-k-kyoya!" i squealed louder then i intended.

"s-shush i just wanted.... to kiss you. ok?" kyoya admitted i looked to see his face still tinted pink and his eyes averted. i then looked down a remembered his pants.

"KYOYA!!!!! your pants!!" i squealed.

"o-oh y-yea" kyoya replied scratching his neck his face redder then before. he then went to the closet and grabbed his usual outfit.

"WHA! you can't wear that its Christmas eve." i shouted, i then looked in his closet and pulled out a white dress shirt with a gray normal jacket type vest, a red tie and a pair of jeans.

" here at least its a little fancy." i stated.

"Hey your not dress in fancy clothes." Kyoya noticed, picking me up again and taking me into my room.

" i don't need to be fancy!!!" i shouted, kicking and squirming in his arms.

" yes you do if i have too." kyoya said setting me down in the room the minute he set me down i pushed him out the door and locked it.

" hmm i think I'll mess with kyoya a little"

i grab my plaid flannel red dress shirt my black skinny jeans, my black beanie and lay it out. i put on the shirt and pants then mess with my hair to be a guy hair style. ( cause anime people can do that without cutting there hair ) then I put on the beanie.

" hehe if I look like a guy then he won't be a big pervert"

I walk out of my room and attempt to clear my throat. everyone turned to me and went wide eyed at my appearance.

" uh Ayano?" Madoka said.

" hehe- ehem haha" I laughed giggling like a girl at first but i cleared my throat and did my best manly laugh ( rofl this is funny to me for some reason ).

" oi gu-" Kyoya began as he walked into the living room but didn't finish his sentence when he saw me.

" uh....?" Kyoya simply said.