*deep sigh*

Cassia16 You want a story about possession?
Fine. I'll give you a story about possession. Tab key isn't working so this may turn out looking weird, and I'm tired and not putting a lot of effort into this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They've been acting strange lately.
The voices. They're quieter. Usually they're fighting all the time.

I wonder if everything is alright. Now I can't sleep even if the blankets were recently washed and softener was used.

Scratch scratch scratch.

There goes the cat again, wanting his nightly cuddles. I pat the edge of the bed and make a nicking sound with my mouth, and soon enough, I had a purring cat snuggled up in my bed with me. But it doesn't make my mind stray from the voices. Something is wrong, very wrong. They seem worried, almost.

But I dismiss it, for even I am a fool. 
Thump, thump, thump.
Another headache, oh the annoyances of being alive. That means they're fighting again. Not so oddly, I smile at this. Back to normal, I hope. But no...always no.

Because he woke up. My only male "aspect."
And he was pissed.

Days began to go by, I began to notice that I was losing control more often. My normal routine began to fade.
Parents praised it.
Friends became worried due to lack of activity. I'm no longer everywhere anymore. But...that's how I am. Everywhere and nowhere, found when I want to be. I speak when I want.

But now, I can't think. For as my routine began to change, so did my head.

I hear...screaming.

Kill them all! You know you want them all dead!
I'm used to this kind of talk, from the darker parts of me. But...this, is so much more demanding. This one is different, new. I wonder if it specifically chose to activate itself during one of my worse times. 

I try to tell my parents. Surely they would at least try to understand. 
But they laugh it off.

They laugh it off. Just like always, never caring about you. It's always your brothers, isn't it?
You're their perfect child, never needing attention, only your brothers. You're dear, dear big brothers. Kill them. Kill them so they can focus on you again, if they ever did for more than a second.

Kill them. It's so easy, just wait until Friday, take them out to spend some quality sibling time. And just...kill them.

So that's what I did. I knew the order I had to do it in. Eldest first. He's the strongest, and loves us dearly. So he had to go first, but he can put up one hell of a fight. 

I forgot what happened afterwards. I lost control of my body, all of it. 

All I remember is red. Lots, and lots of red. I saw it everywhere, dripping down from his neck, listening to a scream of terror and watching him choke on his own blood. Looking at the still beating heart of the younger one as I drove my teeth into it. 
There was a saying back in the old days that if a hunter sunk his teeth into a heart that he would see the spirit world. I guess it's not true.

Then, everything flashed, and I watched the once pretty, small creek overflow with the blood of the town. I couldn't move, at least, not willingly. So I just watched, watched as bullets fly.

We killed them all. Aren't you happy, Amber?

Yes...I am...happy, and, I could move. I looked at my hands and smiled at the blood stained skin.

And, I woke up.

~~~
Yes that was a dream of me snapping. No it's not a real dream I've had.
Like I said, tired and didn't put a lot of effort in. 
Yes I rushed this.
Yes I probably broke the rule about gore.
Do I care? Nope.
Am I going to actually lose control of my body and be convinced and twisted in a way that this happened? Not in your lifetime. If I murder someone, it's because I wanted to.

Here ya go Error

Good thing you didn't say how long it had to be >:3