*ready to scream*

I'm seriously about to scream. A LOT. Why? Horrible day
~~~
==Morning before school==
*wakes up to my brother screaming and violently knocking (or kicking. I'm pretty sure kicking) on my door for me to get up and my cat sitting on my face and feels likes there's a thorn in my throat and has a runny nose*

==breakfast at school==
*every sit is taken and no one there likes me and is out of money so texts dad who refills it once he gets to work so I'm able to have lunch later*

==first period==
Kid: *throwing balls of paper at me*

*has to give a presentation to the entire class, alone, has stage fright that's just plain BAD. Nearly cries at the end*

==second period==

*it's gym class. I hate exercising. We're running around the gym*

Kid: *repeatively and purposely bumps into me. Several times knocking me over completely*

==third period==

*we have a sub who's incredibly mean and just hates me. Almost sent me to the office before my friends there talk her out of it*

==lunch==

Friends: *talking leaving me out of it completely. I just eat. Halfway done someone walks past our table and flips my tray onto the floor. I'm still very hungry and not about to eat off the floor*

==fourth period==

*bunch of screeching and yelling which made me leave with a ringing in my ears*

==fifth period==

*no one shuts up and I have missing assignments that I need to get done*

==sixth period==

*breaks into a violent coughing fit where I can't go get a drink because we're taking video notes and the video is three hours long and we're not gonna re-watch it and teacher isn't gonna give us answers*

Teacher: *can't give me a cough drop because rules and doesn't have any so gives me something else that's like one but spicy*

==walking home==

*crossing road. Almost gets hit by a car BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE STUPID AND DON'T CARE FOR THE FUTURE GENERATIONS*

==home==

*has to cook dinner today and looses track of time, makes dinner late and breaks into another coughing fit and dad checks out my throat because it's been hurting and finds that my throat is a bit swollen*

==now==

*ready to kill myself*