holy fuck I'm alive

So I finished my first day of school.
It went...decent.

Wasn't very happy with it honestly. It could be better. *ahem* so I shall share with you my day!

Before school: Couldn't find my schedule. Which had my locker number + combination. My mom had to print a new schedule and write down the locker stuff on a sticky note.

When I got there: We now have homebase. I asked the vice principal about it and he said it was Monday only and then that EVERYONE is going to go the gym. He did the introductions for the lower grade while we waited.

The bell rang and my grade only went to their lockers to put away stuff and get what you need for school...
My first class.
Gym.

1st period: Gym class. There's actually TWO classes but they kinda act like one. We have a new gym teacher. The other one isn't leaving for a few years.
I don't like my new teacher. He's boring rather than funny and joyful like the old one ;~;

2nd period: ENGLISH! I AM GOING TO LOVE THIS TEACHER TO NO END. SHE DOESN'T TOLERATE CHATTER AND SAID THAT 1 TO NONE OF OUR ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE DONE WITH PARTNERS, LIKES A CLEAN CLASSROOM, ALREADY HELPFUL, AND DOESN'T TOLERATE BULLYING OR NOISY CLASSROOMS.
oh she is gonna HATE someone in that class. I tend to call him 'the middle school asshole'
Literally. I heard him and another kid talking. I looked up when the bully said that I punched him last year (one of my most cherished memories. I got away with it even. I talk with my mom about him so she knows about him. And when she can't remember him by name. I say: 'the idiot I punched and got away with it' and she remembers :3) and the kid replied with 'You'd probably deserved it" and I just started quietly humming with a smile and continued what I was doing.
3rd period: Pre-Algebra. The teacher is nice. Though his class was hard to find because in the lower grades hall for some reason. He'll allow things until it becomes a problem.

Lunch: I FOUND MY FRIENDS YAYYYYY

4th period: history. I don't like history. But I like this teacher. He's pretty funny and understands that some kids hate sharing, talking aloud. And are shy in general because he was that kid.
We got to play two truths and one lie.
I actually went up and did one personally. You have to say two truths and one lie.
Mine were:
1: I was born in Idaho.
2: I don't drink juice.
And
3: I have four cats.
Go ahead and guess which is the lie!

5th period: The teacher is nice. Pretty understanding. I'm gonna dread the amount of times I have to work in a group.

The passing period for that.
Oh boy. Only girls will understand this horror. I was heading to the bathroom. And I'm on my period so lots of blood and pain. Guess what?
The pad came off and fell into the toilet and I didn't have supplies.
so I had to fish it out and throw it away. Thankfully there were those metal box things just for pads. I had to stuff cheap, thin toilet up THERE just so I wouldn't get blood EVERYWHERE. Thankfully it doesn't show on black...

6th period: Spanish. I've had this class before. I don't mind it. But it's not my favorite subject either...

WALKING HOME!
Not much fun. First I couldn't find my brother who's phone died so I couldn't contact him. I waited nearly half an hour looking for him. I did find him though.
However. Earlier this week someone started a fire. The fire isn't a threat BUT THERE'S SMOKE EVERYWHERE. It's at a level where it's very unhealthy...dammit.

So that was my day. Now if you'll excuse me I need to cook dinner