About the lockdown: During and after

Okay.
About the lockdown.

I AM OKAY. NO ONE GOT HURT.

I'll with during the lockdown. Main events:

The lockdown was while my entire grade was in the lunchroom.
At the beginning of the lockdown we were sitting at the table. Watching baking videos in silence. (I never knew there was so many pretty designs for pie...) Until we moved down to the floor. Where it's darker...

At one point one of my friends pulled out a bag of crackers and we all ate them. We were being stereotypical girls XD

Later we all FREAKED OUT when the vice principal opened the doors to say the police were coming in. Mind you that it's been an hour and 10 minutes until 5th period. Meaning that 4th period was spent in the lunchroom in lockdown.

When he turned on the light. With NO WARNING. My eyes have never hurt more. (Btw I sent you the previous chapter when we were on the floor)

The police came in. Checked things. Told us to remain calm and left the room. They checked the rest of the school and allowed us to go to class (which was 5 minutes long)

Oh. And during the entire thing. I heard a group of kids JOKING and LAUGHING about how they want people to come in and KILL EVERYONE.

guess who was at the top list our me and my friends 'Who to tell and eat first if we're stuck here forever' list.

...yeah. we were gonna become cannibals if we were stuck there forever XD
We also made a plan on who to sacrifice is someone did come in.

...I love my friends. They're my children (I respond to both 'Daddy' and 'Mommy' I'm both.)

But everyone's thing. We talked about this in 6th period.
The teacher is female.
And a mother.
MAMA BEAR.
The gift of mothers. Who will murder if someone hurts their children. Her son is in that class too.
She has a solid metal bat in the closet. Just waiting to be used.

never before have I respected my Spanish teacher more.