*squeals and runs around the entire place throwing confetti everywhere*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM.

IT'S BEEN A YEAR SINCE I MAED AN ACCOUNT ON WATTPAD

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...I have no idea what to do. Uhh...okay lets start with mentioning some of my friends who are an important piece of my time here.

STARTING WITH MY FIRST FRIEND

neonheadphones Yup. None of you know her. But she is my first friend and not on often. Why? BECAUSE SHE HAS NO INTERNET. Only at school. But mah frwwwwwwwwwwend ^^

Kylie_Kola we don't talk anymore...we talked a LOT. And I mean a LOT once... ;-; But I have one thing for you Kylie... #Kylie'sStaffThingy AND WHICH I NEVER FORGOT...that was sorta a thing we had between ourselves when I had a FNAF book...I still have it. It's just unpublished.

...should I rewrite that? Comment below if I should.

NinjaTurtleManiac THANK YOU FOR GETTING ME INTO RPING LIKE CRAZY. I am obsessed with it. All because of you. Thank you! My good random friend we need more rp ideas..

KitKatAttack101 TOO. MANY. UNIVERSES.

...idk who else to put so I'll put the one I saved specifically for last. After all. You save the best for last.

-FluffyPotato- (idk if I got that right I think I did) Hey...I'm not sure what to say. We weren't that close after all. And honestly. Fluffy. I can't relate. I honestly can't. I don't know if you'll ever see this. I really don't. But...please. You cry when you look at the app for Wattpad...what do you feel? Is it tears of joy? Or tears of pain and sadness? Fluffy. I do care. Maybe not as much as other people do. Heck. A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE REALLY REALLY REALLY CARE. They do. We're  not there physically. We're there mentally. We want to help. We do. But we can't actually help with the problem if we're not physically there. We just try our best to mentally help you through this. We're all here for you. Please remember that.

...alright. I won't be on much today...mainly because I downloaded a new game that I really wanna play. But I'll be checking in every so often. Bai!!!