Chapter 9

"Good your getting a hang of my name" he said with a smirk.

"Yes I am" I said and looked at him with a cute smile.

"Don't do that" he said and looked at me with a bright red tint on his face.

"Do what" I said and my smile stayed strong on my face.

"That smile, it's quite a turn on" he replied.

"Then it's staying on my face" I said back and widened the smile a little.

"Stop it your killing me" he said and blushed a little more.

"I want to know more about you" I said, "tell me one thing everyday of the weak."

"That's a deal" he said and blushed at the way I was biting my lip.

"Oh, sorry" I said and unhooked my bottom lip.

"No need to apologise, I like it."

"Erm , okay" I said and looked down.

"Are you blushing?" He asked with only a tint of pink on his face, I could feel the blush get stronger over my checks.

"Maybe, why do you care?" I asked.

"Because it means that you care" he replied.

"No I don't, it's the stupid things you say" I said and looked at him.

"Okay okay, sorry" he said and backed up to the door, I heard the keys rumble in his hand, shit he is going to lock the door.

"Tell me a fact about you then" I said, hearing the lock of the door finally click, I looked at him with a cheeky smile on my face.

"What's with that smile?" He asked.

"What smile, I always smile, and you didn't answer me, tell me a fact please" I said a little in demand.

"Okay, okay" he replied.

"Go on then" I said in frustration.

"I'm 22" he said and I looked at him up and down.

"Wow" i said and looked at him up and down again, he has matured a lot then if he looks like this at 22.

"What do you mean 'wow'?" He asked me in suprise.

"Well you look about thirty to be honest, but a sexy thirty year old" I said and looked into his bright shimmering green eyes.

"Thank you" he said going bright red.

"No problem" I replied.

He started to move closer to me from the door, leaving his keys in it with a smirk on his face.

"What's with the smirk?" I asked him.

"Just thinking."

"About what?"

"Things"

"What things?"

"Life, what I'm going to do when I leave the school in two years."

"Two years?" I asked in shock, that was the time I leave too, well I go into sixth form.

"I know, I won't have any other contracts, my dad set me up hear because he is the head techer" he said and I looked him with wide eyes.

"Your fathers the head techer, I haven't even met him yet, and I'm shocked" I blurted out, "wait I've put job the line, and your relationship with your father too."

"So, it was worth kissing your smooth, elegant lips" he said and came to the side of the table I was sitting at, placing his hand on the side of my face, stroking my right cheek.

I blushed madly, feeling the heat from my cheeks touch his hand he froze, I looked down at his hand and held it with mine, his eyes widened, "are you in shock?" I asked.

"No why?" He asked looking down into my eyes smiling with his dimples showing.

-----•----------------------------------

A/N

Sorry it was short had to get something out so you could carry on reading hope you enjoy

Love y'all