chapter 8

He went to the door, i jumped off the desk and sat behind my seat, i acted normall like i had to do somework, i cant belive i just madeout with a teacher, the most sexy teacher ever that is, he opend the door to fnd my dad standng there, why the fuck is my dad at the door, why the hell did he know where i was.

"Hi dad" I said while waving to him slightly.

"Hi beautiful, how is it hear?" he asked me.

"Its fine" I replied with a little smerk on my face.

"Good, and this is?" he asked in a different tone.

"Oh this is mr yandal, my english teacher" i said turning to see his eyes on me.

"Oh nice to meet you" my dad said while exstendng his arm for a hand shake, my eyes widened when he did this, but mr yandal shook his hand, this was a wait lifted off of my shoulders.

"Nice to meet you too, murphy, i am a big fan" mr yandal replied.

"I was just on my way to see you murphy" my PE teacher added.

"Oh is it you my daughter was on the phone to me about?" my dad asked.

"Yes and can we go to my office to talk please?" my pe teacher replied.

"Yes, lead me the way" dad said gestering his go outside.

"Im still sorry sir" i said to him while he closed the door.

"Why?" he aksed.

"Because i kissed back"i simply explaned to him.

"I dont care we had fun didnt we?. and i am the funnest teacher of all" he said with a cokky tone in his voice.

"Yes sir" i replied with sarcasum.

"Why do you sound like you disagree?" He asked with a slight change of tone.

"Because it was fun" I said and he smiled at my replie.

"Good, I'm glad" he said back and smirked that sexy smirk.

"But it shouldn't of happened" I said in sorrow.

"Wait what why?" He said really fast that I couldn't understand most of it.

"Your a teacher, I'm a student, we have only known each other for about an hour, and you could get arrested" I said in shock of his answer.

"So" he said and I looked at him in shock.

"What do you mean so?" I said a little frustrated.

"Let's not have an argument ok" he said and looked at the door.

"Ok" I said and looked into his flawless green eyes that where lightening by the second.

"So will you take the job?" He asked with a sorrow in his eyes.

"Yes" I replied, "I will."

We didn't talk for a little bit afterwards, it was really awkward, I just fiddled with my fingers looking down at the floor.

"Tia"

"Yeh"

"I'm sorry for kissing you"

"Why?"

"I just felt a connection when you looked into my eyes, that's all"

"Well I did too, but I need to know you a bit better if it happens again" I said to him, "okay?"

"Okay" he replied.

"Good, and if I need to see you every week night, can I at least know your name?" I asked feeling the heat rise up to my cheeks.

"Yes, it's Owen." He said with a smile on his face, " only call me that after school."

"Yes Owen" I said and smiled in my dreamy way.

"Good your getting a hang of my name" he said with a smirk.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N thanks for reading
Sorry it's been so long
Sorry for it being short
Comment
Vote
Follow
Byr
Storm
Thunder
Tia