chapter 3

I got another text, i slowly picked up the phone, and to see it was from my mum saying:

'hun why dont you cut the act of daddys gal and come back NOW'

I quickly answered 'i wont come back and its not an act and for the recored you slag i am daddys girl!!!!!!, i wont see you in heven you cheating hoe, your going to hell.'

'You bitch of a daughter, why the hell would you call me those things, your a horrible daughter, allways have been allways will be' she replied.

'so im the horrible one, how many other men have you sleped with?' i asked her.

'3 and you can tell your farther that to' she replied.

' ok i will and ill even show him the other texts aswell bye shela dont love yeh'

'bye celstia and your real name is that coz its not tia its the horribal name celestia'

'watever' i answered while rolling my eyes.

i ran downstaires to get dad, i found him watching football on the 64 inch plasma, i walked upto him and asked im if he would like to see the texts, ovbiously he said yes, i passed him the phone and he looked at me in shock after reading it, he looked back at the phone and back at me in anger of my mum.

"why the hell would she say those things about you and thanks for saying those things about her" he said while looking down at the text, " im going down there to rip your mothers boyfriends fucking legs off." he said with more anger than ive ever heared before.

He got his keys and headed off to my old house.

Jasons point of view (the farther) --------------------------------------------<3------------------------------------------

I lifted my keys off the coffietable and headed to my car, i am going to fucking wreak his legs, i headed to one of my cars and went to 18 kengswell avenue, it took about 30 minutes to get there, and when i got there i was so mad.

I barged in nd found her with her head in her hands, i didnt even feel sorry for her, even if she still is my wife, i dont feel sorry for her.

"why the fuck would you say those things to my daughter" i said angry at her.

"well she started it" she said with a sob.

" no you text her first" i said with my head burning up to say something.

"yeh and she didnt answer." she harshly replied.

 i went home about 8:30.

Tias point of view------------------------------------------<3--------------------------------------

I am getting all my tings ready for school tommorrow, i cant wait to see my friends again tommorow, but i wont see them as much when i go to pipon high school, it wont be te same without them.

But atleast im going to a public school, the first ever public school ever and its when im 17, it makes no scence.

it was about 9 pm when dad came home, and i just ran up to him and squeezed him because i missed him so much and i was so tiered so i could go to bed.

"Dad is it ok if i go to bed?" i asked him.

"Ok see you in te morning love ya"he said in a nice voice but also tiered one.

"Ok love ya good night" i said in replie.

i went upstaires and got on my matching blue and white fluffy pj's and snuggled myself into bed.

--------------------------------------<3-------------------------------

a/n

Sorry it is short and i hope you like.

vote comment and sorry for any spelling mestakes

love ya all

-storm x-