chapter 4

It was a bright new day, back to school for me and probably one of the last day i will see my friends, because im going to pipon high and its a public school, im going to miss everyone.

Im going to miss taz, emma, jenni, rheannon, joe, sam, nickie, It was a bright new day, back to school for me and probably one of the last day i will see my friends, because im going to pipon high and its a public school, im going to miss everyone.

Im going to miss taz, emma, jenni, rheannon, joe, sam, nickie, reece, shelly, hannah, ceceilia, and sasha.

They have been my friends since day 1, and ive known taz and ceceilia seince primary boarder.

i jumped out of bed and headed for the shower, i reached the shower, i striped to my birthbay suit and put the shower on, i waited for it to go warm and then got in, it was one of the nicest sowers ever, not to hot not to cold, just right, the way i liked, when i was done washing my haid and my body, i got out and grabed a towle, i raped it around my body and walked into my bedroom, i got my pink thrilly pantties and my pink pokkerdotted bra out of my closet and walked to my bed,i put them on and my knee high socks with ribbon on the side making a bow on, i headed back to my closet and got my school uniform, and its not like i will be needing it soon though, my school uniform was a brown blaser, white blowse, green and white tie, and green, brown, and white skirt, it fitted all my curves perfectily, and ended at all the right places, i then realised that i was seeing james today, god i hate him, he cheated on me with a fucking slag but good job he didnt take my viginity, then i would of been devistated.

i headed downstaires and then i remembered my dads at work today so i have to make my own breaky, and i get to drive the R8, i grabbed a bowl and made some wheatabix, i ate them within a minute, i got up and put my dish in the sink, i walked upstaires and brushed my teeth grabbed my phone, my keys, and my earphones, and walked downstaires, i grabbed the keys for the car and headed for the garage.

I go in to the car and headed to school and i was dreading this day.

it took about 15 minutes to get to school, i parked up in the student parking and headed to wait by the gates but he had gotten there before me, i went up to him with anger, i just stood there looking at him.

He turned to face me, he had a smirk on his face, why the fuck dose he have a smirk on is face, i should just get this over with.

"Hi tia" he said with the smirk still on is face, seriously what is wrong with this guy.

"Hi" i said with a snarl.

"So whats up?"he asked me.

"WHATS UP?, WHATS UP I WILL TELL YOU WHATS UP, i said we where through the begining of the summer holidays and you still think we are going out, what the fuck is wrong with you."i shouted at him.

"back up back up" he said while walking backwards into some one then jumping.

I walked towards him and then i put a little develish smile on my face.

"This will sort things out" i said to myself.

I slaped him so hard i could hear the slap, i would be able to hear it for miles.

"what the fuck tia, i thought you where joking at the begining of summer holidays but it seams not." he said while holding his left cheek.

I just walked away in pride, everone looked at me while i walked past, i think they are scaired of me now, i dont realy care i need some dignetie right now.

I headed to form and waited of miss hanagan to come from a metting, 20 minutes past until all my friends came in to the hall way giggling and saying things, god im going to miss them.

"Hi girls" i said and they all rushed to me, all gave me huge hugs.

"Tia ,im so glad to see you" Taz said while relising me from the hug.

"Tia ,how have you been?" cecilia said.

"Tia, ive missed you"jenni said

"So ,what have you girls been up to?" i asked them.

"Nothing much ,only got a new boyfriend"nickie said punting her lips out.

"Well ,that's great for you" I said in a upset but concerning voice.

"Tia what's up?" Jenni asked while walking to my side and lifting my chin to look at her.

"N-nothing"I replied, god why did I hesitate.

"there hast to be something up, i can tell"jenni said acting more consirened.

"Ok ok, my mum cheated on my dad, i moved with my dad to my dream house with all the dreams i wanted, im moving school, im going to miss you all!" i said letting everything out, a silent tear fell onto my cheek.

"WHAT, let me get this strate, your mum cheated, you moved house, and YOUR MOVING SCHOOL no you cant move school, what school, i need to know!!!" Rheannon said shaking me by my sholders.

"pipon high" i said with another tear swelling down my face.

"YOUR GOING TO A PUBLIC SCHOOL" taz shouted, at that point miss walked into the corodoor.

"What are you girls shouting about?" Miss Hannagan asked taz.

"nothing miss just celestia is moving to a different school" Taz answered bak to her question.

"What tias moving to another school" Joe asked while walking in with his mates , reece, shelly, and hannah.

"Yes im moving to another school and i will miss you all" i answered to all of them.

"What school?" Reece asked me.

"Pipon high" jenni answered before i could.

"What your going to a public school ehh" hannah blurted out.

"yes i am going to a public school but it wont be the same without you guys" i said.

"Oh ok stop talking about it girls lets just get into form shall we" Miss Hannagan said and we all started talking about it when we where at the table.

30 minutes went quite fast and that was only form i am off to my 1st lesson of the day, i ated maths but i have to do it, better get this over with.

"Welcome class please sit down, and get out your pencil because we are drawing shapes today, 3d shapes infact." Miss Ashley the witch said to all of us, i got out my pencil and then she came round and gave out some paper.

I sarted to draw some cubes and prisumes, then one of my friends through a piece of paper at me and it said 'read', i opened it and all it said was 'hi tia you ok' all i did was write 'yes im ok u sam xoxo' i through it back when the teacher wasnt looking.

She quickly looked at me and nodded.

I got on wit what i was supost to be getting on with, 1 hour went past so slow i thought i was a snail for 1 second there, the bell went when i was dosing off, i just got up and walked out.

2nd lesson was re, we are lurning about death, if ghosts are real and all that shiznick.

the lesson went past very quickly and now it is lunch, when all my friends gossip and spread rummers about people.

I got a fruit bag and a bagette, i walked over to our table and sat down next to all my friends, im more of the keep your head down in school person, but when im with my friends im a totaly different person, i turn populor and i dont like that.

i just ate everything i had and walked to the toilets, i went in there and put on my makeup, i walked out and saw my ex kissing another girl, i didnt care, he is just like my mum, a total skank.

-------------------------------------------------------<3-------------------------------------------------

a/n-

sorry if its short, and for and mistakes.

vote and comment.

love ya all your my biggest fans :)

-storm- x