chapter 2

And so he did, i looked around my new room and my heart was racing my earge to scream in joy and happyness, it was my dream room, dark turquoise bed sheats faiding into blue, turquoise pillows and purple too, bay window even if we are in england, purple walls, art stand, makeup stands and mirrors, onsuite and the final totch a beat pill and it fits my ipad.

I realised my dad was alf way down the landing, so i snapped out of my trance of my gourges new bedroom and ran to my dad, i thanked him like amillion times before i realised that i didnt know what school i was going to.

"Dad what school am i going to go to" i asked him.

"your normal one untill we get your uniform for pipon high school and then you will be going there" he answered.

Oh yeah a public school OHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH ive never been to one before, i hope they are all nice to me, not like rodfell privat school, they all bullied me and made fun of me, i just told shelly (mum) and dad about it and they moved me from the school, now a public school oh yeah.

I thanked him again because it was a dream come true.

"Oh Tia im in work tomorrow so you can use the R8 V10 if you want to go to school"

Oh yeah and my favourite car of all time, i get to drive it to school, best day ever, apart from the bit with mum and dad but if dad gets a new girlfriend it will all be sorted.

I quickly went to my room and unpacked, put everything where it should go, shoes and clothes and stuff, i put toothpased and toothbrush and things like that in there, all my makeup on the on my makeup stand, things in my onsuite, clothes in my closet, and all shiznik like that.

I sat on my bad and thought that it took a long time to unpack and now i have £6.000.000 i can splach it on gucci and rebelious clothes, yey i can do what i wan even buy my own car but nahh got enough.

I got up from my bed and went down stairs to cook somthing for dinner, yes it is 6pm already.I went to the kitchen and cooked for me and my dad, spegetti for my dad and sweat chilli chicken for me, it tasted soooooo good and my dad thanked me for it.

I stood up and my dad asked me to sit down, i did as e pleased and sat down.

"I will do the dishes" he said while he stood up and took the plates.

"No dad you dont have to i will" i said while acting weired like usuel.

"I insist" he said fermly.

"Ok ok dont have to raise your voise" i said sacasticly, raising my hands in defence.

"Sorry for the raising of my voice" he said sadly.

"I was jokin i was joking!" i said while saying it in  a straing voice.

"Oh sorry."

"Its okay"

"So ill do the dishes then" he said breaking the weired moment.

"yeh ye sure" i said sarcasticly.

I ran up the staires and put some music on on my beats pill and plugged my ipad in to it, its my fave song aswell, burn by Ellie Goulding, i started to sing and then before i knew it i was singing at the top of my voise.

'We, we dont have to worry about nothing'

'Cause we got the fire and we burning one hell of a something'

'They, they gonna see us from outer space, outer space'

'Light it up like we are the stars of the human race, human race'

'When the lights turned down, they dont know what they heared'

'Strick a match, play it loud, givin love to the world'

Then all of a sudden i heared clapping from my dad while he walked past, as he popped his head into the door i jumped, he just laughted at my jumping.

"Dad you scaired the living sh suger out of me" i said hesertating.

"Were you going to sweare missie?" he said sarcasticly.

"Noooooo" i said in the same tone.

" oh ok if you say so" he said again sarcasticly.

"Yes i do say so, so get out"i said pointing to the door where he was standing.

He did as i asked, well demanded oh well, i got up and looked at my phone, i had 3 messages from my mum and 1 off my ex, what dose he want and ill tell her i never want to speak to her ever again, first i have to deal with him so i phoned hin.

Strait away he picked up.

"What took you so long?" he asked rudly.

"Thinking to talk to you or not" i said harshly.

"Well you should, im your boy friend" he said taking me by surprice, im not his girl and hes not my boy, he is a fucking cheating jerk who the only person he loves is himself.

"YOU ARE NOT MY BOYFRIEND SO GET THAT INTO YOUR HEAD, YOU ARE A CHEATING BASTERED, AND YOU ONLY LOVE YOURSELF NOT ANYONE ELSE YOURSELF!" i said shouting down the phone.

"yes i am your boyfriend, i would n never cheat and you are the one i love" he said while hesatating at the never, that means he would, oh my god i was right he did cheat, he is just like my mum, a cheating bitch.

"NO YOUR NOT I BROKE UP WITH YOU 2 WEEKS AGO, well see me outside school tomorrow to speek ok!" i said angerly.

"oh ok see you tomorrow" he peeped up his mood quickly, oh god i hate him so much, hes jerk and he needs to go and die!!!!!.

i quickly hung up before he could say i love you or something crazy like that.

then i got another text ......................

TO BE CONTINUED

----------------------------------------------------------<3-----------------------------------------------------------

a/n

sorry for it being short and sorry if ive miss spelt anything im only 14 and its my first book :(

hope you like and leave a comment also vote

love yeh xoxoxoxo

xo -storm- ox