chapter 5

he is just like my mum, a total skank.

I just walked past them and kicked his leg so he would fall right onto her, it worked and he fell right into her boobs, but she just jiggled them about for him, he enjoyed it, i can tell by the growl he made.

i just carried on walking untill i found my friends, they where gosiping about clothes and stuff like that, i started to walk with them.

the bell rang and we went to 3rd lesson which is english, i dont mind it because its with our form teacher.

 Miss let us in and welcomed us all, we had a new seating plan and miss knew where i wanted to go, by one of my friends, but she remembered thismorning and put me at the back on my own.

"Good afternoon class"Miss hannagan said to us all.

"Good afternoon Miss Hannagan" we all said in a musical tone.

"You may sit down" she said and we did as she asked.

That lesson went past very fast and now it is spanish with Miss Needham and she is a vegaterian, its mad isnt it.

1 hour went past faster than you could say 'adios.'

lunch again and this time i stayed with my friends but it was only 30 minutes and we just talked about clothes, shoes, hair, bags, and money, the bell rang and strate after an anounsment came saying 'everyone may go home and if you stay at the school you may carry on going to your lessons.

I was so glad i got to go home because i am soooooooooooo tiered and i dont want to go to PE.

I walked out of the front door of school and to the parking, i unlocked my car and hopped in.

it took about 15-20 minutes to get home, i got out the car and went inside to find my dad asleep on the couch, i snook past and tip-toed upstairs into my room.

"Missie why are you home so early?" My dad shouted up from the bottom of the stairs.

"Got lt out early and if you dont belive me phone the school" i shouted down back at him.

"Ok ok, ive got your new uniform!!" he shouted at me. He has got my new uniform yeyeyeyeyeyeyey.

"WHAT yeyeyeyeyeyeyey im soooooo excited to try it on!!!" i said while running down the staires.

"Hear you go" he said while handing it all to me.

"Thanks daddy" i said while giving hin a huge squeeze" wait what day will i go to pipon?" i asked.

"A day after tomorrow" e said answering my question.

"yey im soooo happy" i screamed and ran up staires to try it on.

I put all of it on and looked at myself in the mirror, it was a red blaser with a white and blue badge on the left pocket, white and red skirt at almost knee hight just a bit higher, a white blowse, knee high socks with a bow on the side,red and white tie, and wow i looked sexy in it, it fitted every curve on my body, i ran down stairs to show my dad and he was so happy too.

"You look amazing tia" he said while asking me to twirl.

i twirled and then said "thankyou dad" i squeezed the living daylights out of him.

i ram back upstairs and got into my pjs, i grabed my phone and texted all my friends on how good i look in the uniform and when i  was leaving.

It was about 9 pm when i got off of my phone, i went down to find dinner on the table, my dad cooked, thats a start.

It was fajitas for dinner, after that i was stuffed, dad went to bed before me because he was going to work in the morning, and i have the last day of boarding school to complite.

i went to bed at about 10:15 and i went strait asleep.

--------------------------------------<3------------------------------------------

a/n-

sorry for it being short and sorry for and mestakes.

thankyou 

sammytime and BeBowtiful for following me, you are my first 2 followers and if you want a dedicated chapter just say wat you want in it and i will do it.

vote and comment 

-storm- x