Chapter 10

"No why?" He asked looking down into my eyes smiling with his dimples showing.

"You froze when I blushed" I said stating the obvious.

"Okay I was a little" he said with warmth in his eyes.

"What time is it Owen?" I asked.

"Almost four, I think."

"Dad will be hear any minute now."

"Crap yeh he will"

Owen took his hand away from me and I stood up, taking my bag from under the table and spinning my skirt around so the zip is on the left hand side of my waist, I flipped the bag over my shoulder and smiled at Owen. He walked over to the door to unlock it as the door had a little knock on it, he unlocked it and opened the door to find my father at the other side of it, my father raised his hand for a handshake and Owen returned it smiling at him with a friendly tone like nothing had happened.

"So how has my little rascal been for you?" My father asked Owen.

"Perfectly fine, I was just going over some things that she will be doing with me every night after school, do you want to hear some of the things we will be doing?" Owen asked, my eyes widened at the thought of Owen telling dad that we have just made out.

"No I'm fine it's yours and my daughters business" my dad said, a wave of relief ran over me and I saw the tension off Owens back go and him shrink a little.

"Well I will see you tomorrow then Tia goodbye" Owen said still holding the door open for me, I walked out of the room making eye contact with Owen, starring into his bright green eyes walking straight past him breaking eye contact then looking at my dad.
"Bye sir" I said and walked away with my dad.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
Sorry it was short I've been busy with school and planning events for people.
Next chapter will come out on Halloween so get excited for it.
Hope you all the best for Halloween and if you are going trick or treating then save a sweet or two for me.
Love y'all.
Byeee.