33 - The Accident

Beginne am Anfang

Time has come and the guys arrived at the Bang's residence. They will start travelling to the resort from Chaelin's house. They were all so loud. They looked like groups of kids going out for an educational tour or to a zoo. Jin chose to drive the car for Chaelin and his mother, while V and Jungkook would be with Jimin, and Chanyong would be with Rap Mon, J-Hope and Suga. Jin's grandfather can't go since he isn't going to swim.

"Are you guys ready? Everything's inside?" Chanyong asked them.

"Yes, ready ever since." V said and everything hopped on their cars.

The three cars run the driveway following Chanyong's since he is the once who knows the way to the resort. They were playing music inside the car: melo, pop and rock. They have different tastes in music. But then, they were trapped in a traffic jam.

"What happened?" Jin's mother,who is sitting at the back, asked. Chaelin sits with Jin in front.

"I don't really know, mom." He asked Chaelin to call her brother and ask if they can see anything happening in front.

"Hello, Chanyong?"

"Yes?"

"Oh? Why did you answer the call? I mean, aren't you driving?"

"Rap Mon's driving for us. I'm just telling him the directions. Anyway, why did you call?"

"Do you see anything happening there? We've been trapped here for an hour."

Chanyong tried to look and see more what's in front of them. Besides the stop light on red, there's a truck that slipped and now being tried to pull aside by the policemen and some other men.

"I think an accident happened here. I'm so sorry. We should've tried the other way." Chanyong apologized.

"No, it is okay. We'll get to the resort, anyway."

"Okay."

And they ended the call.

Jin opened his door and walked to the car where the young men are, Jimin, Jungkook and V.

"Jin! Why are you here? You shouldn't have left your car. The cars might get to start anytime now." Jungkook told him so Jin went back to his car.

"How's the three boys doing?" Jin's mom asked him. She was worried because she knows the youngest friends are all together.

"Well, they are so loud inside the car. They told me to go back so I am here. Haha!" Jin said, laughing.

"Those kids really changed from last year." Jin's mom said.

"Really? You think so?" Jin asked.

Suddenly, Chaelin's phone rang, receviving a call from her brother, Chanyong.

"Hello?"

"They were finally able to remove the truck from the road." He happily said.

"Okay. Thanks! We better get going." She said and ended up the call.

The policemen told them to drive slowly while passing by the road where the truck slipped because there might be gasoline spilled on the floor. They need to be careful.

Stopping by the nearest gasoline station, everyone took the chance to go to the restroom and buy some food.

Taking turns, the boys left the cars to the Chaelin and Jin's mother.