Chapter Four

Hello guys! We are very sorry you didn´t get an update during wednesday, thursday or friday. Me Alexandra was sick and Laura wasn´t really much able to write it by herself. Anyways... here´s a new chapter of The Skaterboy, enjoy! 

Zayn´s P.O.V

Morning Lou! I say as I remove the duvet from my body. 

Good morning, he says back and pulls me in for a hug. 

How are you this morning? I ask and look at him with small tired eyes. 

Tired, I don´t feel like going to school. You know it sucks, besides when were outside and skate or something. He says and blink with his eye. 

Yeah I agree, but today´s a short day. After that we can hang out and have fun, I say. 

I honestly don´t know what we are, well he is my best mate but I can´t lie and say that I don´t fancy him. We are the same, both hair in quiffs, tattoos, good looking (no joking) and also popular in the school.       It can´t be much better. But I honestly think the new guy Harry fancy Louis, I can tell how he smiles at him all the time. Louis is a quite difficult person to understand but in someway I actually think Lou likes Harry also, atleast have a tiny crush. On the other hand I fancy Liam also, he´s nerdy but if he fits more into this school I would go for him. Besides his clothes and that, his body and face is hot. Not even joking. 

School

Hello, I hear someone say and taps my back. 

Oh hey, I say as I´ve turned around to see Liam completly different dressed. Wow, he´s hot.

What will be your first lesson? Liam says and breaks me out from my thoughts. 

Oh, hm.. chemistry yeah chemistry. I say and smile at him. 

Alright man, I have music. Can´t wait, I love to sing and do remixes. He admits, wow we have a common interest. 

Really? I love to sing also, it´s something I do all the time. I admit to him.

Sounds good mate, he smiles.

Mate.. yeah exactly the word I wanted to hear. I think

Anyways see you at lunch, bye Zayn. He says and I look at his outfit once more as he walks away.

Bye, I say but he can´t hear me. 

Zayn Malik? The teacher say. 

Yeah what? I say and being caught from laughing with Louis. 

What´s so funny? would you please share it with the rest of the class. He says and everyone in the classroom turns around to wait for my answer. 

Like they would care anyways, It´s between me and Louis here isn´t it? Yeah don´t let me share it with this other.. people. I say and I feel Louis put his hand on my leg.

I´m freaking inside for a little bit but try to be as calm as possible. Louis is having a hand on my leg, I can´t stop getting a small problem down there. I remove his hand to catch a high five. 

The teacher dosen´t respond to me and about two minutes later I find myself in the boys bathroom.          I think about something gross to remove the boner I got from Louis touch and it works. 

As I open the bathroom door I walk right into someone. 

I´m so sorry I say and being surpriced when Harry stands infront of me. 

Oh shit lad, I´m sorry. I was just fixing my hair a bit. He says and blushes. 

Ha no need to be sorry. What lesson do you have now?, I ask.

We finished music and now we have english. But we have a subteacher so I took time away to fix my hair instead. 

I like the way he thinks, being a bit of the badboy type. Just like me and Louis. 

Alright man, later. I say and gets a smile returning. 

Lunch time

Hey we can sit here right? Jesper says and walks besides David. 

Yeah of course. I say and Louis nods with a smile at them. 

They sit down and only about a few minutes later I see Liam and Harry enter the lunch hall.

When they´ve taken their food they look around for a bit until Harry notice us sitting with mine and Louis table. Yeah it´s ours because we have been sitting at the same table for all these years.

Hello boys, I say and they sit down right next to Jesper and David. 

Who are you guys? David says and give them a quite weird look. 

Oh sorry, were new here. We just came here yesterday. I´m Liam. 

Hello, I´m Harry. Who are you? he says. 

I´m Jesper and this is David. He says. 

We´ve went for this school as long as Zayn and Louis. We are also friends with Niall, who is sitting at the table behind us. David says. 

Oh right, and which one of the guys are Niall? Liam says with a questioning look on his face.

The blonde one with brown roots, he´s not from here. Jesper says. 

Niall come over here. I shout and smiles at him when he see´s that I call out for him.

Hi what´s up lads? He says. 

I want to introduce Harry and Liam here, as I point to them. They are new here, I talk once more. 

Oh hello boys, I hope you will like this school as much as I do ha! Niall says being so sarcastic. 

Hahaha, Liam laughs. Are you from Ireland? Liam says and I´m surprice by how he can understand that. 

Yeah, is it that obvious? Niall says and smiles at Liam. 

I don´t listen to the rest of their conversation and look over at Harry instead who haven´t said a single word during our lunch time. When I finally reach my eyes at him, he is staring at something. 

I look over at Louis who is staring back at Harry, but not with the same staring as Harry. Louis seems afraid at something. I put my hand automatically over Louis and he turns to me, blushes easily.

Ha, Zouis moment. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Who knows maybe you will get one more update later? ;) Have a good saturday! x - Alexandra & Laura. 

The skaterboyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara