Chapter Two

Harry´s P.O.V

I´m in the car, it was quite emotional to say goodbye to mum because me and Liam will be away this whole school year. My mum are my shoulder to cry on besides Liam. Of course I will visit her sometimes and she will visit me but it won´t feel the same. As we go to this high school we will also live at this hotel for some of the students but it´s still other people there aswell so it´s quite expensive for them.

I hope I will like it, I just can´t believe I´m on my way. I´m also very worried how to act.. because I´m gay and I don´t want people to judge me. 

Harry? Liam breaks me out of my thoughts.                                                                                                          

Um yeah? I say and my voice cracks at the end.                                                                                                

What are you so worried about? you seem very sad and also kind of.. terrifyed. He says and oh god I love Liam, he always understands when somethings wrong.                                                                            

I´m worried that I´m gay, people will maybe judge me you know. I don´t feel like I would be strong to handle it. I say back, looking him straight in the eyes.                                                                                  

Harry mate, I´m sure you won´t be judged. Maybe you will meet a boy there aswell.                           Never say never! He smiles.                                                                                                                                                                

Never say never, I say back and give him a smile. 

Were here, I feel someone shake me to wake up. All I can see are Liam´s brown eyes on me when I´m awake. - Oh really? Who should we talk to? I say and smile back.                                                                              

Someone namned Louis, he´s in our age group but not in the same class. He will help us a teacher said. She gave me a little bit information so we can try find him, apparently he´s having his brown hair in a quiff, skates quite often, have blue eyes and yeah.. that´s it.                                                

Okay let´s go find him, on this map it´s a skatepark not that far away from here. I say. 

I think that´s him, Liam says and points at a guy standing face two face with a lad with black hair in a quiff just like the Louis guy himself. 

Just when they hug eacher I knock at his back.

Hi, I say.                                                                                                                                                                  

Do I know you? the blue eyed lad ask me, oh he was very sassy.                                                              

No, um are you Louis?                                                                                                                                          

Ehr yes? what do you want? I feel my hands start sweating.                                                                                  

Basically a teacher told us you would help us because were new here. I say, very unconfident.        

Oh alright then mate, what´s your names? he says, and I can relax.                                                            

I´m Harry and this is Liam, were the same age as you guys. I say with a small smile.                          

Aha, yeah I´m Louis and this is Zayn. He says and takes his hand around his shoulder.                      

Hi, I´m Zayn. He says and shakes both mine and Liam´s hands. 

So this is the hotel you stay in, I´m sorry to admit that you and Liam can´t share a room but they´re not that far away from each other. Louis says and points at mine and Liam´s rooms down the hall.                                                                                                                                                                                          

Okay thank you, so when are our first class tommorow? Liam asks and I smile.                                    

If you unpack your stuffs now and do whatever you want, we can then meet in the lobby in hmm.. two hours? Louis says with a questioning look.                                                                                                      

Absolutley, that sounds fair. I say and smile at him, maybe too much.. I´m not gonna lie, he´s hot.      

Good see you then, Louis says and grabs Zayn by his shoulder.         

Second Chapter is up, if you read this make sure to comment and vote.                                     Have a nice saturday /Alexandra & Laura. x