Chapter 11

Liam P.O.V

What the fuck mate? I spat out at Harry when we get outside the classroom.

It was one time Liam, I didn't get much sleep tonight and when I drifted to sleep I got this dream about Louis and I didn't wake up when my alarm went off. He tells me.

Yeah yeah, but are you okay though? I say.

He smiles and answers, yeah I'm alright. Just a dream. He says

Good bro, next lesson is chemistry.

Let's get our books, I say and smirk.

Sure, he says and smiles at me.

When we open the door to the classroom are we the first students to get in class. Unless we count with the teacher.

When I'm about to pull Harry in for a side hug he hugs me from behind.

All I can do is laugh at his actions and he does the same, our teacher looks over at us and gives us a warm smile which makes us laugh even more.

After what feels like hours of laughing with him the rest of the class joins us, everyone been like 5 minutes late but i don't think the teacher noticed the time.

When half of the lesson have passed by Harry wents to the toilets and I pull out my earphones, I turn up the volume and listen to some pop music.

Harry's P.O.V

When I'm close to Louis locker I can see him rest his back against one of the lockers and shit he looks incredibly hot. I need to keep myself calm not to jump on him.

Hey, you wanted to see me? I say and he looks over at me.

Yeah, I just wanted to ask if everything is umm normal between us? He says.

My heart breaks and my face falls, I break at the point. I thought.. How could I be so silly.

Umm.. Actually I..

I can't even speak.

You what? He says and looks into my eyes, I don't make contact and turn my attention at the floor instead.

I have a crush on you, I admit. Blushing a little.

You have?! He says, please don't say he hates me.

Umm yeah I just told you. I say

He smiles at me and his cheeks blushes a light color of pink. I want him to speak but instead he wents over to me. He looks around until he grab his hands around my waist and pulls me in for a hug.

After a few minutes of us staying in that position he speaks again

I didn't thought you liked me in that way also, he says.

Also? I ask him

I have a crush on you too, he says and blushes.

I can't help myself from a huge smile as I blush, he takes his hand in mine and leads me back to my classroom.

Do you want to hang out with me after school? Zayn is sick. He says

Yes of course, I say. Smiling huge I hug him goodbye.

Zayn's P.O.V

I get a message from Louis saying he would hang out with Harry after school which makes me feel alone.

But I want him to spend time with Harry because I have noticed that they like each other in more than a friendly way and to be honest I'm not jealous.

I turn my head on the pillow which makes it pound even more, I have a quite high fever which dosen't feel good at all and I have been drinking tea and only ate one scones during the whole day.

Somehow I fall asleep and dream about a brown hair and eyed boy with a cute smile. Liam.

When I finally wake up it's around dinner time and I walk down the stairs. No Louis.

I check my phone and see two messages from him.

From: Loueh Time: 18:12

I stay out with Harry for dinner.x

From: Loueh Time: 18:32

Your okay right? If you want me to come home I can.

I decide to make some salad and turn the television on.

To: Loueh Time: 18:46

I'm having a quite high fever, but stay out with Harry. I can take care of myself. Have fun.xx

I watch the serie Friends and laugh at nearly everything they say in it.

After nearly 20 minutes Louis replies me with that he will be home in two hours and I answer with that he can be home whenever he wants.

At some point I fall asleep in the sofa and I guess my head need to rest more than ever before.

Liam's P.O.V

Harry is hanging out with Louis the afternoon and evening also, I'm happy for him and it's a positive thing that maybe Louis likes him back.

I decide to ask Niall, Jesper and David if they wanted to hang out and one hour later I find myself in the cinema watching a new action movie with them. I sit beside Niall and we both pay all the attention to the movie.

When it's ending I call Harry and he tells me he is still with Louis. I don't want to be alone in my room so I follow Niall and hangs out with him the rest of the evening. He is such an inspiration, exactly my type of friend. We spend the rest of the evening chatting about anything and nothing.

When I get home to my room I brush my teeth and change my clothes and head to bed, it's been an awesome day I think and pulls the earphones and volume up.