Chapter Three

Liam´s P.O.V

I wake up of a loud banging on my door, I take a look at my watch and it was one hour since Louis and Zayn said goodbye to us. I must have fallen asleep right after my shower and unpacking.                          I think and remind myself to answer the door.                                                                                                          

What were you doing? I hear Harry´s voive directly when I open the black door.                                          

Umm sleeping? I was tired, what´s up? something wrong? I say being worried.                                      

No no no, I´m hungry.. let´s go grab a snack in the lobby until Louis and Zayn comes here again, Harry says and smiles.                                                                                                                                

Sure I´m hungry too now when I´m thinking about it, I answer.                     

This is the school that were all going to, It´s good but It´s many rules to follow.                                    

I´m not gonna tell you every single one but I´m sure you boys will listen to the teachers and not smoke and stuff like that. Louis says and looks at me and Liam.                                                        

Yes of course I say and smile, I don´t get one back and it makes me sad.                                                                              

Your class will be in the classroom over there, Zayn says and points at a classroom called G8.        

Oh alright, and when will our first class-lesson be tommorow? Liam says being serious.                    

I´m not sure really, we can go take a look at the schedule for your week. Zayn says and head twoards the classroom with a white paper on the door.                                                                                                                

So Zayn if you show Harry around the rest of the school so can I do the same with Liam here, Louis says and blinks to Zayn.                                                                                                                                        

Sure bro, Zayn says and smiles at him.  

Zayn´s P.O.V

This is the food place, there is the music classroom, and over there is the trash-can room. Around the corner you find girl and boy toilets. Zayn says.                                                                                          

Okay cool, I say actually being so bored right now.                                                                                          

Where we are right now is the main corridor, and at the end is the entrance. Zayn talks once more.                                                                                                                                                                                     Okay is that all? I say and try to sink in all places we walked past less then 30 minutes.                

Yeah that´s supposed to be all the best places to know, Zayn says. Also you will see more the coming week. He says being quiet miserable.  

In a park.. 

Oh it´s beautiful here, Liam says and looks at me.                                                                                        

Yeah it´s all so new for us, I say and look at Zayn and Louis who´s having there arms around each other.         

I can´t lie and say I´m not jealous about Zayn having his arms around Louis all the time, but I don´t even know them. I honestly think they´re dating but I´m not sure if they want it to be public, or I´m just overreacting and they´re only best friends. I think for myself. 

How are you? you look pissed, Liam asks me when we walk a bit after Zayn and Louis.                

No it´s nothing, I say with an irritating tone.                                                                                                      

It sure is something, you fancy Louis. I see how you try to smile at him. Liam knows me too well.                                                                                                                                                                                      

Yeah yeah, but I think he´s dating Zayn so whatever. I say being serious.                                                  

Yeah they seem very close, sorry mate. Liam says and I know he means it. 

Louis P.O.V 

Zayyyyn? I ask as we enter our sharing apartment.                                                                              

Yeah? What is it? He asks back.                                                                                                                    

I need a cuddle I feel sick, I say after Harry trying to flirt with me. Literally smile after smile.                  

Of course Loueh, I love you. 

Hello buddies! It´s Alexandra here, I will be gone until wednesday so I´m not sure it will be anymore update until then. Unless Laura gives you one, anyways until wednesday have a great week! And hey.. don´t forget to comment and vote. (: