Chapter Six

Hello Laura here! We didn´t get those 2 votes that we wanted.. but we saw that we got around 30 new readers. So enjoy this new chapter. x

Throwback: Another thing I´m not prepared for is Megan standing infront of me at the door and hug me right infront of Harry when we earlier flirted at my flat. Shit is all what´s going on in my head. 

Louis P.O.V

Shit shit shit, I start to panic when I get away from Megan´s warm hug. 

Hi Lou, I´ve missed you. She says right infront of all my friends who´s standing behind my back. 

No this is not happeing, I say inside my head multiply times.

I´ve missed you too, can we come in? I say try being as calm as possible. 

Yeah sure, I just missed you. She says and pulls me in for another hug. 

Whaaat is happeing? Zayn says in my ear when I move across from Megan. 

I have no clue bro, she´s into me. I say back and see his eyes wide in shook when Liam have a comforting arm over Harry. 

Shit, do you think Harry has a crush on me? I say and look at Zayn with confused eyes. 

Yeah, I think Liam mentioned something about asking if you were single, Zayn looks at me saying it seriously.

Fuck it, that´s why Harry keeps smiling and flirting with me. I say and look over at Megan who waves at me to come over to her. 

I need to go man, Megan is looking out for me. I gotta deal with this problem later, I say and Zayn heads to Liam and Harry stading in a corner. 

Zayn´s P.O.V

So boys, should we head for some drinks? I say and smile at them. 

Sure, Liam answers with a warm smile. Harry? he continues. 

Totaly, I need a drink now. He says and turn his eyes from Louis to me. 

After 4 drinks, loads of dancing and great laughs I find myself sitting beside Liam in the sofa opposite side of Harry and some other boy from their class called Luke. He sounds cool though.

Hey wanna dance?, I ask Liam in his ear through the high music.                                                               

Yeah sure, should be awesome. He answers back and grabs his beer in his hand. 

I find myself having my hand on his chest and my other one on his lower back, I sure am packed and I hope Liam dosen´t regret us dancing this close tommorow. 

Your so good looking, I feel Liam bring me closer as I blush. 

Your quite a charmer, aren´t you? I say and remove my hand from his back to his hips. 

You´ll see, is all he says before the song ends and we head back to the small table where we see Harry and Luke laugh at people grinding onto each other on the big dance floor. 

Louis P.O.V

I find myself been draged to the dance floor to dance with Megan, I´m not lying she´s very cute and kind of my type so I won´t complain about me dancing with her. Also I´m quite short, but what´s good it´s that she´s even shorter which would make us a cute couple I guess. 

I look around the room as I have both of my hands on her back as we dance around in a circle to this slow song that I don´t remember the name of. I find my eyes dart over to the small table in the back of the room, where I find all my friends. Zayn, Jesper, David, Liam, Harry and the blonde boy I think is called Luke. 

When the song ends I follow Megan back to her friends before I´m going straight away to Zayn, when I reach the table Zayn pulls me by his side and I feel Harry´s green eyes staring at me but I keep my eyes at Zayn. I feel him take my hand in his before draging me to the toilet, I know what´s coming. 

You know I got this feeling that Harry likes you, and Liam told me you were flirting back with Harry which made him upset about you slowly dancing with Megan over there infront of his eyes. He says and looks at me seriously. 

Me and Zayn have a little bit more of a conversation and I start to think about not being that close with Megan infront of Harry. Just seconds after we comes back to the big room me and Zayn gets draged to a circle of about 14 people playing truth or dare. 

Niall spins the bottle and it lands on Harry, please don´t say dare and it better not land on me. 

Harry, truth or dare? Niall asks with a smirk on his small face.

Umm truth? he says and sounds to scared of replying with dare which I´m glad for. 

Alright mate, let´s get you a good question. Niall says and takes a breath before asking his question.

If you could date one of the boys in this circle, who would you choose and why?

I would definetly date Louis, because I think you would just have fun with him. He answers simply and I feel my cheeks blush a lighter color of pink.