Chapter 10

Louis P.O.V

I don't know if it's time to face the fact that it's a new school day and should I try to avoid Harry, or talk to him. I think act like everything is like before is my best option.

When I walk inside the big school building It's basically so many faces and the corridor is packed with people. One turn to the right and then two to the left, I stand in front on my black locker and beside me it's literally no one.

I turn away and make my way to the english class, Zayn is sick today which sucks and I need to do the group work in chemistry today.

Hey mate, Liam says and walks beside me.

Hi there, I say praying to not see Harry beside him.

Have you seen Harry? He questions me.

No? It's most likely he would be with you, isn't it? I say. I sound jealous.

Woah, calm down. He says

Whatever, I say and open the door to our english class which is already packed.

I take a seat at the lonely free two-bench in the great back of the classroom, I thought Liam would sit beside me but he takes a seat next to Niall.

I wonder why Harry isn't here yet and it's have already went ten minutes passed the lesson.

When I'm about to drop the thought of him the big door opens in multi-seconds.

I'm so sorry for being late MR. Anderson. He says and you can clearly hear he have been running.

It's alright, please take a seat next to Louis Tomlinson. He says.

Fuck it, of course this was supposed to happen today. I think for myself.

Liam gives Harry a serious look and Harry gives him one back.

Harry's P.O.V

I take a seat next to Louis in the back and MR. Anderson tells us something about the new essay we are supposed to write. Most of my attention is staring at Louis, he have a great blue t-shirt that shows his great muscles. He have his hair in a literally perfect quiff and small eyeliner that shows off his beautiful blue eyes.

His eyes meets mine and I froze, he smiles at me and our eyes lock.

We stay like that which feels like hours but is only a few minutes until I hear MR. Anderson's voice talk again.

Your more than welcome to start with your essays. He says.

I take my phone out of my pocket and have four missed texts from Liam.

From: Liam Payne Time: 9.22

Where are you?

From: Liam Payne Time: 9.28

You need to hurry the hell up, are you sleeping?!

From: Liam Payne Time: 9.32

Why were you so late?

From: Liam Payne Time: 9.37

You need to tell me, hello?!

Text to: Liam Payne Time: 9.42

I had a freaking dream about a blue eyed boy, can you guess who?

From: Liam Payne Time: 9.46

Hmm.. Let me see Niall?

Oh no.. The sassy casanova next to you named Louis Tomlinson.

I decide not to answer and turn my attention to Louis who works on his project and have earphones, so he avoides contact with me.

After a few minutes of me coming up with an idea I see Louis empty hand resting on his leg. I want to take it so bad in mine, I lay my hand on my leg and makes my way a little closer to him.

He turns his attention to me and looks at my hand with a small sad smile. Then he looks on his own.

I lock my eyes with him and gets lost in the great shade of blue.

I dart my eyes to his lips and holy shit I want to kiss him so bad right now.

His eyes turns to his paper again and he write something on a note, seconds later he hands it's over to me.

Can you meet me next to my locker in the middle of your next lesson? Please.

The small note have a small text and I find it adorable.

He looks at me and I nod in agreement, he smiles at me.