Chapter Five

Louis P.O.V

I wake up two hours before school on a friday morning and that´s usually way too early for me. I decide to change to my clothes and head down to the kitchen to make some breakfast for me and Zayn. I find some eggs and bacon in the fridge and decides to make some to us and put on toast bread.  

Morning Loueh, it smells so good. Have you made us breakfast? I hear Zayn say as he enter the kitchen. 

Oh morning Zayn! Yes I did, hope you like it, I say smiling. As we have eaten up the breakfast I found myself thinking about asking Zayn about me being bisexual, but I think he already knows it. 

Zayn, I need to ask you something! I say and see Zayn´s eyes dart away from the food to my face. 

Yeah sure, what it is? He says and looks at me with a worried look. 

Do you know that I´m.. you know..  bisexual? I say and my voice cracks at the end. 

Louis mate, I´ve known that for a long time. It´s nothing wrong with being attracted to both of the genders. I can tell that you like boys more though. He says, smiling at me. 

How can you know that? I say. I think about what Zayn is, I think he´s gay. He never dated or seem attracted to a girl before and I also think he´s attracted to Liam. 

I´ve just noticed things Louis, and myself is gay so I see how you sometimes look at the boys in the P.E changing room. He says. 

I blush before I answer. We need to head to school now. I say and smile. 

School...

New text, time 10.05 from Niall: Hi mate, party at my house tonight. At 21? bring people! gotta be packed. x 

Answer, time 10:06 to Niall: Sure, we will come and bring people. x

Zayyyyn? I say during the lesson. 

Yeah? he says and fumbles with his phone. 

Did you get Niall´s text? I say. 

Yeah yeah, I´m still texting with him. He says and smiles. 

Great, I told him we will come. I say with a serious look at my face. 

Lunch time

Do you guys wanna tag along to Niall´s party tonight? I say and look at Harry, Liam, Jesper and David all around mine and Zayn´s table. 

Sure, but we already got the invite Jesper says. 

Alright, what about you boys? I say and look at Liam & Harry. 

Sure, can we come to you first? because we don´t know where Niall lives. Harry tells me. 

Yeah of course, you can come at our house and we can get fixed together. If you want? I say.

Yes that sounds good, right Liam? Harry says and looks at the brown eyed lad. 

Of course, Harry we need to go now, we start our class in five minutes. Liam says and Harry´s eyes go wide. 

Wow okay, bye boys. Text you later, Harry says with a smile and I can´t help but blush. 

Zayn´s P.O.V

LOUIS! OPEN THE DOOR, I´M CHANGING! I SCREAM 

ALRIGHT, he screams back and I find myself laughing. 

Is it alright if I come inside? I hear someone say and it sounds like Liam´s voice, I turn to face the door.

Sure, yeah come in and I see Liam enter the door. He´s wearing black jeans, a plain white t-shirt and a blue kind of jeans-jacket with no arms.

I like your outfit really much, I blink with the eye and see Liam blush a little. 1-0 Zayn! I think for myself. 

Your isn´t that bad either, he says and puts a smile on my lips. 

I´m wearing black skinny jeans, a red t-shirt and my hair is in a perfect quiff. I wanted to wear a t-shirt so I could show off my tattoos. 

Louis P.O.V 

Harry you can come into my room and we can get fixed, I say and smile at him.

Okay sure, sounds good to me. He answers with a smile back.  

I like your clothing and hair, Harry says blushing a little.

Oh thank you, I like yours too. 

He surely have a good clothing style. Black skinny jeans, a white plain v-neck t-shirt and a open black and white shirt. 

Harry blushes and I find it all so adorable, I can´t help but stare.

You know a picture will last longer, he says and blinks.

Well I wasn´t realizing I was staring at you, sorry. I say and my cheek blushes red. 

As we arrive at Niall´s house and stand infront of the door, I feel a bit nervous and not really sure of what people who will be there and how much I will drink. I can´t get too drunk because I don´t want to say things that I don´t mean If someone pisses me off. 

Another thing I´m not prepared for is Megan standing infront of me at the door and hug me right in front of Harry. Shit is all what´s going on in my head right now. 

Hello readers! We didn´t gave you another update yesterday because we realised that you read our fanfic but dosen´t vote or comment. For next chapter we want atleast 2 votes, okay? love.x - Laura & Alexandra