Chapter One

Louis P.O.V 

Damn Zayn you need to hurry, else we will get late for school again.                                                          

I´m on my way stop make me feel more stressed, why are you so weird also?                                  

You know my mum will kill me if I get late again, alright?  Jeez hurry the hell up we have 20 minutes til first lesson.                                                                                                                                                          

I´m coming, I´m coming. Let me just fix the hair a bit yeah?                                                                          

No more hair fixing, I say and pull him to my arms.                                                                                  

You just messed it up Loueh! Zayn says in my face.                                                                                      

No I didn´t. Bag with books, shoes, hairspray and done. Voila! I say and blink.                                    

Wow wonderful Tommo, he says I know he´s sarcastic.                                                                      

Whatever, I say sassy myself. 

 In Class..

Louis Tomlinson?                                                                                                                                              

Have anyone seen Louis Tomlinson?                                                                                                                

I´m here I said, jeez. 

Oh great, sorry I didn´t hear you. Mrs. Brown says, (the teacher I hate most of all just so you know).

Of Course you didn´t, I say and hear Zayn laugh at my sassy tone beside me. Unfortunately the diva of teacher didn´t hear me, too bad. 

Today we will talk about how Chinese families usually just gets 1 kid. She says.                                  

Ugh boring, I hear Zayn say and I give him a high five under the tall table. 

I have made new pairs since some of you just talks about something else when we have 2 and 2 conversations. She talks again.                                                                                                                          

Savannah and Niall, Gabby and Vienna, Luke and Caroline, Diana and Laila, Mary and Michael, Jesper and David.

When the hell will my name come? And it better be Zayn and I, the voice inside me says. 

Zayn and Lily. I look at Zayn who looks at me with a dafuq face, I can´t help but laugh at him.              

And yes last but not least, Louis and Angelica.

Great the most boring girl in class, I say to Zayn who just laughs at me. 

 Lunch time..