Chapter Eight

Hello, sorry for the long wait guys. We have been very busy, we also have a life and summer break so yeah.. Enjoy this new chapter. We both wrote this chapter. x

Louis P.O.V

I fumble with the key in my pocket for mine and Zayn´s sharing apartment which we bought for about one year ago. I can feel the coldness from the metalic against my sweaty hand. I´m nervous because I don´t want to tell Zayn what happend between me and Harry. I know Zayn would think I´m crazy or something because I danced with Megan earlier. 

I feel myself put the key in the door lock and seconds later were inside. I leave Zayn in the hall and I´m happy with my decision of not telling him, even though I hurt inside when I hide something like this from him.

Zayn´s P.O.V

As we walk back to our apartment we only chat a little and I can tell that Louis is guilty about something. He can always trust me and I love him with all my heart, but sometimes people needs their little privacy and I will give Louis his little space. 

When we gets outside our apartment he fumbles with the key for a good few minutes until we get inside our apartment from the cold air outside in the middle of the night. 

I feel like I should talk with him but when I´m about to open my mouth I can´t because I see him leave, he´s leaving me alone in the empty dark hall. 

Harry´s P.O.V

Were we about to kiss really? No he didn´t make the move, instead he huged me.. but he sunk into me during the long tight hug. 

I look over at Liam and start thinking about our make out session, he was a good kisser really but I have never had a feeling of dating my best friend. I love him way too much in a brotherly way. But I still think we should talk about it to be honest. 

Eh Liam? Can we talk about something? I say and look over at him during our way back to the school hotel. 

What something mate? he says and seems very confused. 

Umm yeah I was just thinking we could talk about ehm.. our.. kiss. I say and feel my voice nearly crack at the end. 

Oh, he says. 

When I´m about to return him a answer he continues. 

You know it was just a game for me Harry and the dare was for you to kiss me, I only felt it was a bit awkward because your my best friend. I think someone else should have the key to your heart Harry, even though you are a great kisser aren´t them for me. He finish and I smile huge looking like the dork I am sometimes. 

Oh that´s very good because I felt like it was quite weird also because I known you for so long and   I´ve never had a feeling of dating you consindering your my best friend after all. It just belongs to someone else to have that place in your life, I say and feeling a bit proud of my choice with the words. 

Yeah thanks brother, i love you. Liam says and I smile and return the I love you. We don´t say it that often but when we do it´s nothing more than fully truth. I love him and he loves me in a best friend and brotherly way nothing more matters. 

Liam´s P.O.V

Goodnight then I guess, I say as we walk out of the big silver elevator. I think Harry is hiding something from me and I can tell he is nervous because his eyes looks crazy and he keeps talking low to himself. 

Yeah goodnight Liam, he says and now it comes I think when he stops me from going to my room. 

MEANDLOUISKISSEDANDITHINKIHAVEACRUSHONHIM                                                                             What did you just say? I didn´t hear a word of that. Say it again and this time slower so I can understand, I smirk at him. 

Me and Louis kind of kissed but we didn´t, we huged instead and I kissed his forehead and he was hanging on my body so tight. I think he wasn´t drunk, he didn´t seem like it. Now I end up here having a huge crush on him. He ends and looks sadly at the ground. 

Cliffhanger, if you want more don´t forget to read, vote and comment!