Chapter Nine

Zayn's P.O.V

I wake up way too early and try to get some more sleep but my head spins. On all alternatives that could have happend to Louis feeling so guilty. Have he hurt anybody? Have he broke something? I can't stop thinking about it.

I find my way too Louis bed and sit at the edge of the bed, he looks so peaceful while sleeping. Adorable.

Hey Louis? I say quite.

I see his head move around on the pillow until he open his eyes, the bright color of blue find my chocolate brown one's.

Z-Zayn? He says with big tired eyes looking into mine.

Yeah, I was just wondering.. Are you alright? What happend yesterday? I say trying not to push things at him.

Don't be mad at me please. He answers and I raise my eyebrows at him.

Liam's P.O.V

I never thought Harry would end up crying in my arms last night or even feel asleep in my bed in my arms.

He really was incredibly sad about the thing with Louis, but I think it was because of the alcohole and tiredness also.

I know he have a huge crush on Louis but I'm not so sure about Louis having it back though, I think he likes the girl at the party yesterday. I'm not telling Harry my thoughts.

After a while of thinking Harry wakes up and he adjuts his body in my arms hanging on his body.

Thank you for everything, you mean so much to me. Harry says and I smile down at the new-awake boy in my arms.

No problem bro, I'm always here for you. Remember? I say and he only nods.

Louis P.O.V

That's about what happend, are you mad at me? I say and feel slightly emotional.

No, he suprise me by saying.

I can't say what you should or should'nt do Louis, it's your choice even though I'm not really sure who you have feelings for.

Harry or Megan? Both look good.

But who do you REALLY like?

You need to figure that out. He says and looks at me.

I don't know, I can't decide. It just sucks, you know I don't even know Harry that much but he just makes me feel special.

I know Megan but she makes me smile all the time, I can picture myself with both of them. I admit

Louis this will take a while for you to decide, or maybe it will be non of them. You can always take your time, there's no rush, I'm always by your side Lou. Zayn says in a low voice and I find myself smile at him.

Thank you, thank you so much. I hug him tight, like there's no tommorow.

*Hello buddies! Alexandra is on again, today I started school. Like collage, i was so nervous! Enjoy this update :)