Chapter 2- Reality

My hand was slowly slipping. 

The light that surrounded us didn't fade it was, in fact, getting stronger. My eyes were filled with tears when I turned to look at him. His lips were slightly parted out of shock. I was starting to panic. The force that brought us together was slowly pulling us away from each other. Why did it bring us together only to separate us moments later?

 I didn't know why but I cried out in pain as my hand slipped even more. We were getting closer and closer to the earth. My heart was beating faster out of panic. His eyes suddenly went wide. He looked at me and took my other hand. He placed it on his chest. I was met with the exact same heartbeat. 

Our hearts really did start to beat together a moment ago.

He let go of my hand and cupped my cheeks.

"I don't know how long we have before we get separated" he whispered, "but I promise that we will meet again!" His eyes looked so sure and determined. 

I just couldn't stop crying. "I will be waiting!" Even though we just met I felt like I was dying.

 It scared me.

How could I have such a connection with a guy I just met? My mind didn't understand but my heart sure did, because it was beating together with his. He removed his hands from my face and took both my hands in his. 

Our hands still slipped it didn't matter how much force we used we were bound to let go very soon. I looked down and saw the earth.

Our fingertips were the only thing keeping us together now.

His eyes were killing me. The sorrow they held was awful. I could feel every single thing he was feeling in this moment. He looked deep into my eyes and shouted

"What's your name!"

I screamed as our hands finally slipped.

"IT'S Y/N!"

The light that surrounded us became weaker and I flew in the opposite direction. I was crying as I flew over the sea.

 The last thing I saw before we let go was him smiling at me. 

I didn't even get his name. How was I supposed to find him without knowing his name? I could suddenly feel something strange. I placed my hand on my chest. 

It was him. 

I could feel him.

He was okay and I think he was comforting me in some way. I looked around to see where the force was taking me now. To my surprise, I was surrounded by stars. They didn't shine as bright as before but they were leaving a string of light behind them. As I looked closer I could see their faces. They were all crying. The string of light behind them were tears. I raised my hands to wipe my tears away. My hands were now covered in light. I tried to stop crying but I just couldn't. I felt like I had lost my everything. 

I felt uncompleted.

All the other stars suddenly disappeared.

 Everything became dark and I couldn't move.

I tried to open my eyes and I found myself in my bedroom. Everything was normal. I remembered my life again because apparently, I forgot.

 I placed my hand on my chest and screamed out in pain.

I was still uncompleted.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed it please vote, comment and follow for more~;3