eleven

the beginning of an end, part 2

song for chapter: goodnight n go, ariana grande

dylan

THE PAST FEW DAYS grayson and i had been hanging out more than ever.

i was actually beginning to enjoy his company by this point, even though he was just as annoying as usual if not more.

we laid in his bed watching tv, reruns of one of our favourite shows. my body rested on top of his, wrapping me in a warm embrace, as his hands rested on my lower hips.

his heavenly scent filled my nose as i put my head was in the crook of his neck.

taking my gaze away from the tv i stare up at grayson admiring him. he concentrated on the tv not noticing me eyeing him.

his hazel eyes sparkled from the sunlight hitting it, while his hair slightly messy as i ran my fingers through it and his beautiful plump lips, that i could kiss all day.

his face turned to me, my breath caught in my throat, as my heart beat increased.

a smile formed on his face, as i grinned up at him hiding my face slightly onto my rested arm.

"what?" he said said moving my hair from my face.

"nothing, you just look really cute." his grin gets wider if that was even possible.

he slowly leans in giving me a soft kiss. his lips lingered on mine for a while. my hand stroking his soft cheek.

the kiss was slow and sweet rather than urgent and demanding, which i loved.

thinking back this week was rather interesting to say the least.

by some miracle grayson and i remained civilized with each other throughout the whole week.

and surprisingly for it to become something more. i felt different around him.

i enjoyed our late talks, the days of just us two goofing around and having fun without a care in the world.

getting to know his carefree and adventurous nature. he was full of surprises. i couldn't have asked for more because he made me genuinely happy.

i was happy.

grayson

she laid on me her face close to mine as she had fallen asleep just minutes after a conversation. i laugh lightly playing with her hair.

i admired her features closely, her curly light brown hair, her cute button nose and rosy lips, her beautiful face in general. i don't think i could ever get enough of her.

it was an experience getting to know her this past week but i wouldn't have gotten to know this amazing person if it weren't for our friends.

getting to know her i noticed the little things that i wouldn't have paid attention to before this week.

when she tucks her hair behind her ears when she gets nervous, the way she scrunches up her nose very slightly when she's in deep thought.