five

thursday

song for chapter: cautious - tyler shaw

dylan

MY HEAD POUNDED, unaware of my surroundings. i rub my eyes bringing myself up into a sitting position.

my eyes began closing again in a matter of seconds, half asleep i felt something to my right jump up, which startled me awake. widening my eyes i see grayson staring at me.

we both jump out of bed yelling in unison.

"WHAT'RE YOU DOING IN MY BED?"

"YOUR BED? THIS IS MINE-"

"oh." i mumble out upon realizing this was in fact graysons room. i itch my head in confusion looking at my attire and his.

that is until i realized grayson was wearing nothing but shorts. his toned arms and chest shown through his tan skin.

my eyes kept trailing downwards until i snapped out of the trance before he caught me.

"do you remember what happened last night, besides your horrible singing." i ask staring up at his eyes, with a snicker.

he scoffs rolling his eyes. "actually you were pretty bad too."

"really? cause i recall you complimenting me multiple times throughout the night." i say proudly, crossing my arms with an evident smirk in my face.

"you're real annoying you know that." he says with a roll of his eyes.

"uh you're way more annoying." i say back.

"am not." he says stepping forward.

"are to!" i said louder stepping forward as well our arms touching each others.

he licked his lips leaning closer to me his hands moving down to my legs slowly trailing up leaving goosebumps all over my body.

"am i now?" he whispers.

he gradually moved his large hand upwards to reach under the oversized shirt i had on, resting his hand on my bare waist.

the door flew open as grayson and i immediately sprung apart.

with eyebrows raised ethan looked back and forth between us. "what's going on here?" he had a smug smirk on his face with crossed arms.

"nothing!" i said a little quicker than i intended to. before any other words could be said i rushed out of the room and into the guest room i had been staying in.

-

after an hour i came downstairs dressed in a hoodie and sweats after i had taken a shower.

with my hair wet i unwrapped a small towel from my resting it on my shoulder.

from the distance i spotted grayson by the pantry grabbing cereal.