three

tuesday

song for chapter: 3:15 - bazzi

dylan

IT WAS NOON when all of us were outside having fun and doing our own thing enjoying the good weather.

olivia and i were rollerblading up and down the street along with ethan, grayson and cole followed on their longboards.

while caleb and addison made out by the steps of the house which was a regular routine of theirs.

i rolled my eyes laughing along with olivia as we talked. grayson and i hadn't spoken much since yesterday.

there wasn't really a change between us other than the lessened exchange of insults which would occur almost every minute of each day, we were rather more quiet and reserved.

i mean before this dare we were always making fun of each other and throwing insults, it was weird to have an actual conversation.

i was rollerblading alongside olivia, nearing the end of the street before turning around once again.

"so we're going bowling tonight!" olivia says. i smiled excitedly heading towards the house again.

"ahh it'll be so fun with all of us." i said following her.

reaching the house i sat down in the grass along with everyone else as olivia came and sat beside me.

"um yeah it'll be so fun." i looked at her weirdly at her hesitation from her response.

shrugging it off as we all headed inside.

-

it was around 5:30 pm when i started to get ready to go bowling. after taking a shower i wrapped a towel around my naked body and leaving the bathroom.

going into the walk-in closet i looked through the few pairs of outfits i brought including the few that always remain here.

i grabbed a white long sleeved off the shoulder crop top, a pair of light blue jeans and my favourite pair of checkered vans.

i did my usual simple makeup look, keeping my light brown hair loosely curled, and sprayed on some perfume.

i took a look at the mirror in front of me examining my outfit, putting on some lip gloss, i pressed my lips together taking a small purse and went downstairs where everyone was standing.

when i got down i made eye contact with grayson, he was dressed in a dark navy shirt and black jeans, his brown hair styled perfectly, even in something simple he managed to look good.

even if i disliked him with a passion you couldn't overlook how undeniably attractive he was.

he stared back at me with the smirk that always made its way onto his face as he licked his lips.

i looked away to catch ethan looking at me with a raised eyebrow, i mouth a 'shut up' to him finally heading out the door as well as everyone else following outside after me.