two

monday

song for chapter: faded love - tinashe ft. future

dylan

THE MORNING SUN shines in through the window.

taking in my surroundings i yawn squinting my eyes turning over to see olivia to my right, turning towards the left bedside table I grab my phone to check the time.

10:24 am

it was currently spring break, so olivia and i were staying with grayson and ethan, even though i lived next to them, ethan thought it was just more convenient.

while the other three- caleb, addison and cole remained in their homes spending the remainder of their days here.

all six of planned to have fun here until we decided to leave for a trip we had planned later on in the week, which was currently undecided.

i grab the comforter from my body throwing it off me to sit up. finally getting off the bed i head to the bathroom connected to the room to go freshen up.

i fix up my mess of a hair and brush my teeth along with washing my face.

i remained in my large black t-shirt and shorts which were covered by my large shirt, before making my way down the stairs.

the house was still fairly quiet, assuming everyone was still asleep. quietly i went down the hardwood steps, the floorboards creaking from underneath.

i walked to the kitchen seeing a figure from the distance, making my way closer i come to see a shirtless grayson in only grey sweatpants.

his back muscles were defined with the sunlight hitting it, his light brown hair slightly messy going in every direction but he still managed to looked amazing.

which would be embarrassing to admit out loud considering the size of his ego.

he briefly turned around to acknowledge my presence, his face emotionless before he turned back around to continue making the breakfast.

at the table sat olivia drinking coffee eyeing the two of us suspiciously, clearly keeping an eye on us.

i awkwardly walked towards him tucking a piece of my light brown hair behind my ear breaking the silence.

"need help?" i ask nicely to avoid getting on his nerves, which would be if i just breathed anywhere near him let alone talked to him.

he scratched the back of his neck before talking.

"um you could start frying up the bacon and setting the plates." he said with a hint of nervousness in his voice.

i did as instructed by grayson and fried the bacon, setting the plates along while the bacon cooked.

"so um, did you sleep okay." i trail off cringing letting the sentence roll off my tongue.

god, dylan can you be any more fucking weird.

"yeah...what about you?" he says awkwardly.