eight

sunday - part one

song for chapter: honest - bazzi

dylan

I ATE BREAKFAST with ethan and olivia while the others remained in a deep sleep.

"this weekend wasn't all that bad to say the least, well besides the other day." olivia mumbles the last part sipping her coffee.

"i agree it was actually a lot of fun." i say taking a bite to realize ethan and olivia were eyeing me intensely.

"what?" i ask in confusion.

"what about you and gray, i saw last night. you two were getting pretty cozy in the backyard if you ask me." ethan says eyeing me up and down.

"i mean they've been getting cozy this whole week and they didn't even notice." olivia chimes in.

i roll my eyes pushing her lightly. "what, how did you see that?" i ask looking at ethan suspiciously.

"i have a great view of the back of the house and i just happen to be looking out the window and spotted you two last night." he says with a shrug.

"well for your information, we're going out toni-" i say before im cut off.

"oh my god you guys are going on a date." ethan and olivia say loudly jumping out of their seats.

i stare at them in silence weirdly, before speaking.

"two things, one, please say it louder i dont think the neighbours heard, two, its not a date, just two friends going out and he said he wants to explain some things nothing special." i say with a shrug finishing up my plate putting it into the sink.

"oh its definitely a date." olivia says putting her plate in the sink.

"oh yeah it is." ethan agrees following our actions, giving olivia a high five.

"whats a date." grayson comes in rubbing his eyes, as he walked into the kitchen.

"oh about you-" i pushed olivia harshly when grayson wasn't looking before talking.

"nothing." i say with a smile walking away along with ethan and olivia.

"oh and its your turn to wash the dishes." ethan yells as we laugh running with him up the steps.

-

we were going to leave in two hours so we decided to spend the rest of the time at the lake.

"im going onto the tire swing next!" i say pushing everyone out of my way.

getting onto the swing i run backwards flying into the air seconds later. i let go and dove into the water screaming.

resurfacing i laugh as olivia follows in after me. that morning we swam and enjoyed the morning sun not thinking about the fact that we had to go back to school tomorrow with all the drama and chaos.