seven

saturday

song for chapter: why try - ariana grande

ethan

DYLAN AND GRAYSON HADN'T come back for a while, it had been nearly an hour since they left.

the rest of us were kind of worried but figured they were okay since they were together.

i decided to go check outside the house just in case, when grayson came bursting through the door suddenly.

he seemed anxious, guilt written over his face sadness in his eyes. they were slightly red and puffy, his eyelashes coated in tears.

"what happened? where's dylan?" i asked in anticipation.

"i-i i don't know, we were fighting and i said some things and she ran off. i went looking for her but she left too quickly i don't know where she went." he stuttered unsure of his words.

"you're so damn stupid sometimes grayson. do you ever think before you say things." i ran a hand through my hair in frustration.

grayson always does things out of impulse not thinking about who he's hurting.

"we can go look for her again i didn't cover much of the area." grayson says frantically.

"you've done enough. cole, caleb, blake and i will go look. you stay here with olivia and addison." i was annoyed. did he think she would want to see him right now?

he walked over to me with his jaw clenched. "no, im gonna find her if it's the last thing i do, she could be hurt something could have happened. im going i don't care if you come with me or not." and with that he walked out the door again.

"im going too. she's my bestfriend." olivia stood up along with addison nodding.

it was around half past four in the morning. cole, blake and i went in one direction while caleb, addison and olivia went in the other to cover more ground.

another hour passed by with no sign of dylan. all of us were exhausted and met up by the house and went inside to get rest.

we were hoping she was okay and would turn up in the morning.

god, dylan where are you? please tell me you're okay. i thought before laying in bed.

-

dylan

my eyes were bloodshot, tears stained along my cheeks as i rested against a tree.

after i ran away from grayson i somehow found a stream down a path and remained there. it was quite far from the cabin.

i did feel bad for not saying anything to the others. i was being dramatic and didn't consider their feelings and how worried they would be.

by now it was five in the morning and decided to stay out here till the sun rose. the scenery was breathtaking.

the sky was starting to turn light, nearing sunrise. for the past few hours i remained there deep in thought.