four

wednesday

song for chapter: all the stars - kendrick lamar, SZA

  ♡

dylan

I WOKE UP TO movements of the bed, groaning i turned around to see olivia and ethan jumping up and down causing me to slightly lift off the bed everytime they jumped.

annoyed i took the white comforter holding it over my head trying to go to sleep once again.

before i knew it the comforter was aggressively snatched from my body, the cold air hitting me.

"GET UP. GET UP." they repeatedly yelled in unison.

"what the hell." i said groggily still half asleep.

"literally what is your problem, get the fuck up." ethan says grabbing my left arm as olivia grabs my right arm pulling me, seconds later falling onto the hard ground with a thud.

"ow what the hell." i say getting up from the floor rubbing my arm.

"y'all are so annoying, can't get any goddamn sleep in this house." i mumbled.

"sorry what was that?" olivia asked with a raised eyebrow.

"OH! i was just reflecting on how much i just adore you guys." i say sarcastically a higher pitch in my voice as i roll my eyes heading into the bathroom to get freshened up.

after a while ethan and olivia dragged me downstairs trying to get me to talk about last night which had me all flustered.

i kept my mouth shut sitting down on the kitchen island with everyone as they were all engaged in a conversation with one another.

"so what's planned for gray and i today?" i questioned ethan.

"todays your pick go out and do whatever your heart desires and tomorrow, grayson gets to choose." i thought for a moment taking it in, this actually wasn't that bad of an idea.

"you know what that actually sounds fun." i say with a smile thinking of ideas for tonight.

within a few minutes an interesting idea came to your head, you discussed it with ethan as he laughed loudly. "he's literally going to hate that."

"i know." i say with a giggle.

-

a few hours later it was almost 7pm when i decided to let grayson know that we were going out tonight.

"hey loser, get ready we're going out. it's a surprise and dress kinda fancy ish." i say with a smirk, peeping my head into his room to see him watching tv.

with a raised brow he hesitantly gets up to get ready with no words said.

i go into the guest room to get ready, as i shower and do my regular routine of makeup.

i head towards where my clothes were and grabbed a black strapless bandeau top with light blue ripped jeans, and wore my black ankle boots before grabbing my purse going over to graysons room.