six

friday

song for chapter: maps - maroon 5

dylan

I GRABBED MY CLOTHES and put them into a slightly big duffel bag, one big enough to fit enough outfits for the weekend.

today we were leaving for ethan and graysons cabin in some far woods by crystal lake.

i avoided everyone so far because of how i was upset from last night but i decided to put it aside and just ignore grayson and act normal.

by the time i packed everything i was up and ready to go, i wore a red off the shoulder tee with denim shorts and a pair of white converse.

my hair was in its natural curly state as well as simple makeup look because we were going to be driving most of the day.

i grabbed my duffel and made my way down the steps.

immediately my eyes landed on grayson, he stared at me longingly before i turned my attention to ethan with a smile.

"hey you ready?" he said with a cute smile on his face. i nodded following him outside.

"okay so gray, me, you and olivia are in one car, while cole, caleb, and addison and one of coles friends are in another, cool?" he asks.

giving him a reassuring smile i grab onto his shoulders jumping onto his back.

"up, and away peasant!" i say with a laugh as he runs over to the car. he puts me down and grabs my duffel bag putting it into the back for me.

ethan quickly ran over to my side opening my door first. giggling i get in mumbling a quick thanks.

throughout the ride olivia, ethan and i conversed and jammed out to music for most of the ride there.

while grayson didn't talk much, surprisingly he remained quiet occasionally sneaking glances up at me.

-

after two and a half hours of driving we finally reached our destination at crystal lake, where their cabin was located.

grayson parked the car while calebs car arrived just minutes after ours parking alongside before grabbing our stuff.

stepping out of calebs car there was a guy our age who id never seen before. he was gorgeous.

he came closer to where the rest of us were and i could see him clearer, the sunlight hitting him.

his eyes were a dark chocolate as well as his a nice shade of dark brown. his skin was slightly tan and he had a light stubble on his face which made him more attractive.

he walked to olivia and i introducing himself. "hi, im blake." he looked at me with a gorgeous smile before i responded.

"dylan. and this is-" cutting me off she responded herself.

"olivia." she says with a wink, we laugh walking to the house, grayson and i making eye contact for a split second tearing my eye away from his gaze.