I giggle feeling a little giddy.

"You're kidding, right?" I grin.

"No..." Vic frowns unsure.

"Sorry, I just can't believe you want me to be your boyfriend. You're like dreamy and I'm not." I ramble, blushing wildly.

"Who are you and what have you done with Kellin?" Vic chuckles. "I've never known you to not be cocky."

I put my face into my hands and cringe at how weird I'm being right now.

"Sorry." I whine.

"Don't be sorry. I like that you're all flustered and nervous and that I make you feel vulnerable." Vic grins.

I drop my hands and look up at him blushing.

"So what will it be? Boyfriend? Or no?" he asks.

"Oh, boyfriend. Definitely boyfriend." I beam.

He grins widely at that and kisses me again.

"Wow, you have no idea how much I've been dying to kiss you." Vic chuckles.

I giggle and blush again.

"I don't want to push my luck but I thought doctor-patient relationships are unprofessional according to you. Oh, and illegal." I point out.

He frowns which makes me regret saying anything

"I don't want to be selfish and jeopardize your health so if you think our relationship is getting in the way of that at any point, I want you tell me. But taking a note from your book, I think it's okay to break the rules every now and again. And of course our relationship is forbidden, as its an ethics violation, so we'll have to keep it on the down low. Also, I trust you. I know you're not an asshole, but I have to just say this, if anything happens between us, you have the ability to get my license revoked and even possibly get me charged and incarcerated out of spite. Please don't do that." Vic says.

"I would never." I assure him.

"I know you wouldn't. I just had to put that out there." he smiles and I nod. "Also, we need to set some ground rules."

I can't help but to snort.

"You and your rules. The point of breaking the rules isn't to make more, Victor." I chuckle.

"First rule, don't call me Victor. Or Mr. Fuentes or Dr. Fuentes. I am your boyfriend so you will call me Vic, babe, baby or whatever stupid pet name you come up with. Unless, it's in front of your mom of course." he smiles.

"Never mind. I like these rules. Proceed." I grin.

I push Vic so he's laying down then I rest my head on his chest. I slide my hand up his shirt then I run my finger around his bellybutton.

"Our relationship isn't to affect your therapy. You can talk to me about anything, don't let our relationship stop that. I'll keep professional so don't hold back. I'm your boyfriend but I'm still your therapist." he explains.

"Okay, but since you're my boyfriend shouldn't that mean that I'm more open with you?" I frown confused.

"Sometimes it's harder to be open to someone you care about. You're afraid of judgement or burdening them. I would like you to continue being open with me." he explains.

"Okay." I agree. "Anymore rules?"

"We need to keep these sessions professional." he says but that makes me frown.

"But my mom keeps me caged up like a prisoner so I'll never see you any other time. If we keep these sessions professional then we're not really going to have much of a relationship." I explain.