I Will Take Your Breath Away...

Start from the beginning

"Brian, liste-" Chris began but I cut him off.

"No, fuck this, I quit."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Zacky asked, confusion written all over his face.

"I'm out the band, you guys suck. You're probably gonna end up with a criminal record by the time this is all over. The things people actually do for 'love'. You're a fucking phsyco Zacky. And I'm sick of your guys' drama, therefore, I. QUIT."

I began heading for the door, but I felt an arm tug me back roughly,

"You can't just leave." Zacky insisted.

I didn't even know myself to what I did next. I tugged him off me and launched my fist straight at his face, sending him stumbling onto the floor.

"Don't fucking touch me." I spat, breathing heavily, I stormed out the door, hoping to forget this shit, walking out on their lives, it's in the past, now.

(Alex P.O.V)

I called a cab and got into it, telling the driver where to go.

All I knew was Jack never deserved this sort of thing to happen to him. Even if he was angry at me, he would never try to kill me, he didn't deserve to be in prison, with his heart rotting away, thinking he'd never get me back. Jack needed me. I needed him.

Nothing would be the same without him, without Jalex.

~ Many days later ~

Jack walked out of his cell, hand cuff free, hair oddly sticking up in different directions. There was a look of relief on his face. What, did he think he'd never get out? Did he really think we'd let him rot in jail for a crime he never comitted?

I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around him tightly, as he hugged me back.

"Alex-I-thought I'd never see you again." He muttered.

I decided to voice my thoughts on this one.

But Rian got there first.

"Do you really think we would let our best friend rot in prison? For a crime that some douche committed instead? Dude I guess being locked up without any room to run around got to you."

We all laughed.

"Come on, let's get you home."

We walked out together to see a handcuffed Zacky struggling against a cop.

"I'll fucking get you for this you pricks. And you will love me Alex!"

I winced at his tone of voice.

"Jack where did you find him? He's a phsyco." I muttered into his ear.

"Hey you dated him much longer than me. How did you not notice his overly attached phsyco killer lover self?" Jack shot back with a grin.

I pouted.

I admit defeat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alex..." Jack began. Rolling onto his side to look at me.

"Hm?" I mumbled.

"You know I love you right?" His cheeks were burning up. He was blushing.

I grinned. "Why yes, yes I do."

Jacks eyes carried a bit of hope in them.

"Well-do you still love me?"

"Still? Love never dies, Jack." I whispered, caressing his face with one hand.

"Still doesn't answer my question." He muttered, pulling me closer, rolling me on top of him as I emerged into a position so I was straddling him.

I couldn't help but let my gaze travel to his lips as he did the same.

"Yes Jack, I love you too." I blushed furiously as he pulled me even closer, tilted his head and gently pushed his lips to mine, I whimpered at the passion of the kiss as I kissed him back. Our lips gently molded together, leaving a slight gap to take in a breath of air every few seconds.

He bit my lip softly asking for entrance but I smirked, not opening my mouth, deciding to tease him a little first.

His hands travelled up and down my back, as he got lower he gripped my ass suddenly causing me to gasp in shock.

"Kinky-bastard." I gasped out as his tongue explored the taste of my mouth. Beggining to grind on him he moaned out loud, wrapping his legs around my waist as I hovered over him.

"Keep it down in there! God I think we should monitor your Jalex time. Kinky sex crazed freaks.." Zach's voice outside the door protested as he knocked on it, then the sound of him walking away.

I pulled away breathing heavily, deciding to trail kisses down Jacks neck, finding his soft spot.

When i reached a certain spot he shivered, knowing that I had found it I bit down and sucked on it as he moaned. Telling me to suck harder.

(@)(@)(@)(@)(@)(@)(@)(@)(@)(@)(@)(@)(@)(@)(@)(@)(@)(@)(@)(@)(@)(@)(@

Okay so I was wondering, is anybody perverted and jalex crazed interested in writing up an R rated scene for them two? Inbox me if you are :D

I get all shy and stuff when it comes to it so yeaaaah. Ehehe d:

I'll love you forever if you do

Thanks ^_^

OH AND CHECK OUT MY MAX GREEN AND RONNIE RADKE FAN FICTION

.ITS NEW :3