Beauty

"Ok we're all good." I said finishing Caleb's hair, after I finished scrubbing the deep conditioner in his hair.
       "I hate you for making me do this." He grunted.
       "Hehehe you love the things I make you do, my friend. Now be quiet and hold still." I said grinning and cocking my head to the side as I wrapped plastic wrap around his hair.
He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "You know the one thing I am enjoying about this?" He said smirking.
      "Hm?"
      "You are literally standing on a step stool to reach my head." He laughed.
      "Well I wouldn't have to if you weren't tall."
      "So it's my genetic height's fault."
     "I was gonna say your big ass feet but whatever floats your boat." I said shrugging as he scoffed. "Anyway how's it going with that new girl? Thalassa is it?" I asked grinning and nudging his shoulder.
     "Their right. You are my annoying sister." He muttered and I slapped his head. "Uh yeah she's great. She's really smart, nice, beautiful..."
    "Come on dude. We've all seen her. She's a frickin flawless angel. We're currently working on the math of the probability of her wanting to go out with you."
    He rolled his eyes and sighed. "Come on you can't do that."
    "Well we're not exactly the smartest people in the world but I think we can figure it out." I said weighing my head side to side.
    "No I meant...never mind. But yeah I officially have a girlfriend."
    I raised my eyebrows and nodded. "Well done, Webb. I, 100%, didn't believe in you."
    He glared. "You really are a mean person."
    I grinned, jumped down from the stool, and walked out of the room, only to find the boys very mad with plastic wrapped around their heads.
    "I am not fucking happy, Ashlyn." Jo grumbled.
    "Really? Cause I am." I laughed, taking my camera out.
    "Why do you girls do this? It's stupid." Nathan whined.
    "Well maybe your hair will look good for once after this." Sophia shot back and Nathan rolled his eyes.
    "OH SHIT GET WRECKED NATHAN." Rianna screamed jabbing her finger at him as everyone laughed.
    "Ok this should stay in for thirty minutes so we can wax and stuff while we wait." I said glancing at the clock and walking to the table.
    "Fuck you, Ashlyn. I said no." Jo said.
    "Oh come on." I pleaded.
    "No, it's fucking stupid."
    Alysa made a look at him and I held back a laugh.
    "Jo do it." Sophia demanded giving him her...mad look.
    She stared him down until he caved. I smiled smugly and he gave me a murderous look.
    About 40 minutes later, everyone was finished and the boys were whining in pain as we laughed.
    "Nathan why do you have so much hair on your legs?" Alysa asked laughing.
    "You mean why did I have so hair on my legs?" He said glaring and limping.
    "Yes exactly." She said grinning, making Sophia, Rianna, and messed laugh even harder.
    "Ok let's rinse off." I said, pushing Nathan to the bathroom.
    "If I'm in the bathroom for a suspiciously long time, it's because I drowned myself." Caleb said shutting the door to one of the bathrooms behind him.
    "Ok ok let's just go so we can do our next thing." I said. I grabbed the shower head and rinsed the stuff out of Nathan's hair.
    "Try not to use so much product." I commented.
    "Why?"
    "Because it's not gonna make your hair any less ugly." Sophia said from the doorway and me and Jo laughed.
    "What do you have against my hair!?" He said trying to look at her.
    "I was gonna say because some products dry it out." I spoke up before either could say anymore . "And your done. Sophia can you help me?" I asked, pointing to my head.
    She nodded and walked over.
    "How come you didn't ask me?" Nathan asked.
    "I don't trust you with my hair." I said laughing as he rolled his eyes and walked out.
    After Sophia finished I stood up and walked out with a towel wrapped on my head when I felt someone pull on the towel and ripped my head backwards. I cried out in pain and my hand shot up to my hair.
     I turned around quickly and saw Caleb staring at me in horror.
     "YOUR HAIR IS INSIDE THE TOWEL HAT?" He gasped.
     "YOU IDIOT MOTHERFUCK ABSOLUTE WALNUT." I hissed, angrily stomping towards him.
     "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He panicked shielding himself.
After I scared him a bit, I walked away and to the kitchen, turning on some music and opening the fridge. I grabbed a water when Sophia walked up behind me.
"Hey you all done?" I asked her, turning around a nodding toward the hall.
"Yeah. That was awkward how come you left?" She said chuckling nervously.
"Oh you know I just didn't wanna be right between a couples arguments..."
"We're not a couple."
I widened my eyes in surprise. "You haven't answer him yet?" I whispered loudly.
She shrugged. "It's not easy. He was a complete douchebag when we were together before and yeah..."
I nodded slowly as I drank my water. "Ok. Whatever you decide, I'm here." I said smiling and patting her hand. I walked around her to the hall and announced we were moving on.
"Girls you look lovely. Boys, you are just...my masterpieces." I grinned.
"Can we just get this over with? What's next?" Tyler said uncomfortably crossing his arms.
"Ok you big babies. Come along my darlings." I waved them over to the patio and slid the door open.
"I grabbed some foot baths and filled them with the salt water since it's good for your skin. We'll do mani pedis."
"Oh my God." Nathan groaned miserably running his hands over his face.
"Sit down," I gestured to the chairs and everyone sat. I sat down between Alysa and Sophia, who was sitting next to Joseph.
"Put your feet in and relax."
Everyone did so and did things like lean back or go on their phones. Me, Alysa, and Sophia just started talking.
"So Sophia, when are you going to do it?" Alysa urged curiously.
"Do what?"
She made an expression toward Joseph, who was playing frickin Fortnight.
"I'm taking my time so chill the hell out."
"Why are you getting mad?"
"I'm not!" She snapped. She composed herself and leaned in. "I'm just confused and feel like I'm trying to look for something..."
"If you're looking for a stick I know where it went." Alysa muttered. I snickered a laugh until Sophia glared at me.
"I don't know I just need to think I guess."
I stared at her with big eyes, because I knew she hated that, but it always made her laugh and I felt bad for making her upset.
"Stop it fish eyes!" She giggled, pushing my face back gently.
I laughed and smiled and we continued to talk about random stuff.