Exposed

"So I read about this thing about these bacteria that have sex on your face." Alysa said abruptly.
Rianna gagged, spit her food out and held her face in her hands.
"We are officially out of fucking things to talk about." She muttered hopelessly.
"And then they crawl back into your pores."
"FOR THE LOVE OF FLIPPING DIPPIN SHUUBLAA WERE EATING." Sophia yelled with a string of cuss words in Spanish.
        We had played a couple more games of basketball and decided to go eat at this cafe Tyler saw. We were all sitting together around a table and were subtly trying to avoid the elephant in the room.
        It was quiet for a few moments. It almost seemed kind of an awkward quiet, but it was hard to tell.
       "So...is no one going talk about it." Caleb spoke up.
       "Caleb just shut the hell up." Sophia said rolling her eyes.
       "I would still like to know what happened for the record." Noah interjected.
       "Ok so we were playing basketball and then Jo jumped right in front of Sophia and he called charge—" Alysa rambled on.
       "Do not keep talking Alysa." Sophie warned.
       "-and they argued, me and Ashlyn jumped into the argument too-" Sophia banged her head on the table as Alysa continued on. "And it got really heated. We backed up as Sophia was shouting in his face in Mexican or something."
       "You idiot." Sophia said rolling her eyes.
       "Then one second later they were making out." I finished.
       "They were what?" Noah said confused.
       I rolled my eyes. "Making out."
       "WHAT IN THE ACTUAL-"
       "Watch your mouth."
       "It was kinda horrible." Nathan cringed.
       "Like your hair." Sophia retorted coolly.
       Nathan glared and held up his hands and was about to respond when I shooed him silent.
       "Anyway then he ran away and hid like every guy I've ever met." I said leaning back in my chair.
       "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Rianna laughed loudly. "YOU JUST EXPOSED YOURSELF BITCH." Rianna screamed, laughing as I widened my eyes at her.
      "Didn't think it was that funny you moron but ok." I said smirking at her. 
      "What is happening..." Nathan whispered to himself holding his face in his hands.
      "Hey you idiot. We just kissed. Stop looking like you want to jump off a bridge." Sophia glared.
      "I kind of do."
      She scoffed and leaned back in her chair, trying to block the look of confused off her face.
      "Wait so then he ran away?" Noah asked, puzzled.
      "Yep." Sophia said popping the P.
"I wanna say something that will potentially get me beat up." Nathan said slowly, squinting his eyes and tilting his eyes.
Sophia slapped his head and he whined.
"Ok ok...let's just try and change the subject, please?" I said rubbing my temples.
"Ok. Noah, why did your sorry ass come back here?" Rianna said facing Noah.
  I giggled and looked at Noah who looked taken aback.
      "Well it's still early guys. Why don't we do something else." Caleb said.
      I checked the time on my phone and it read 3:30. I looked back up. "How about we just stay at the beach until sunset. Oooo! We should try sun tattoos." I said gleefully.
      "What tattoos." Sophia spoke up.
      "You draw something on your skin with sunscreen and lay in the sun. It'll be a cute little tattoo." I explained.
      "I was just gonna sleep on the beach but whatever." Tyler said, shrugging
      "Sounds good. You guys done?" Nathan asked.
      "Yeah." We replied, gathering our stuff and leaving.

      "So what tattoo are you gonna do?" I asked Alysa as I pulled my torn, high waisted shorts over my bikini.
      "I was thinking about a music note, or the a Volkswagen van. Ooooo, maybe you could draw that otter you drew for once."
      I considered for a second. "I could try. Might be a little hard if you want it small."
      "What about you?" Alysa asked, putting on her shades.
      "Think I'm gonna draw a wolf or a sun." I said grinning.
      She laughed and nodded in approval. We grabbed our bags and made our way back outside to the car.

      We pulled up to the beach and parked in the sand. I opened the door and my toes touched the warm, golden sand and I breathed in the salty air. The cool breeze blew my hair back and I turned and grabbed my bag. Soon we had our little camp set up and me and the girls started drawing little tattoos on each other's hip bones, legs, ankles or arms.
Sophia was doing a cute little heart with an arrow going through it. Alysa decided on a snare drum with crossed drum sticks, me, a wolf , and Rianna, of course a narwhal.
        I drew their designs for them and I put my sunglasses and hat on and lay back, with all the girls plus Tyler, while the rest of the guys went surfing, enjoying the warm sun on my skin, looking forward to the tans we'd all have.
We all were tanning for about 15 minutes when I looked up and heard Tyler's nose whistling slightly as he slept. I got an idea and grinned. I looked to my right and nudged Rianna on my left.
"What what what what what what what what WHAT." She groaned.
"Tyler's asleep."
"That makes one of us." She muttered, closing her eyes again.
"So let's give him a tattoo." I said smirking.
She opened her eyes and smirked.