Morning Sunshine

"I feel like a I just ate a whole fucking horse." Sophia groaned from the couch. The room was dimly lit and a movie was playing on the giant TV in the center. Me and Alysa were sharing a round couch, Rianna was laying on top of Tyler with his arms around her while Caleb sat on the end of the couch, trying to be as small as possible in the most stupid way. Sophia was sitting on a arm chair, and Joseph beat Nathan to the single chair.
    "Language." I said.
    "I'm the mom." Sophia replied with a smirk in her voice. "Anyone want chocolate?"
    There were a couple mutters of "yes".  "Ash?"
    "Uh no I'm good."  I said waving her off.
    "Oh then do you want me to get you a fucking banana?"
    I rolled my eyes and smiled. She always made fun of me because, "my idea of a meal is a banana".
    "That actually sounds good—"
    "OMIGOD SHUT UP." She said in her deep voice. I laughed and everyone laughed too.
    "Shhh...keep it down a little, don't wanna wake her." Tyler said stroking Riannas hair.
    "What the hell is wrong with you." Sophia said.
    "What?"
    "Your relationship is too healthy and it's reminding me of why I hate myself. Stop it." She whined, snapping her fingers at him.
    "I'm...sorry?"
    "Ugh." She stood up and went to get snacks.
    "Didn't you just say you were full?" My big mouth commented.
    "I'm about to shank you I swear Ashlyn." Sophia warned from the kitchen, which was basically inside the living room since it had no wall blocking the huge glamorous kitchen. I laughed and stopped talking. Does she sound mean? Well she isn't as mean as she sounds, just really funny. She makes us laugh. I looked down at Alysa, who had fallen asleep, her head lain across my lap.
    "We should draw on her face." Someone suddenly whispered in my ear, making me flinch.
    "What the hell stalker!" I yelled at Caleb, slapping his face.
    "Shame, shame. I know your name." Nathan said tapping his fingers and smirking.
    "Shut up. I was just kidding." Caleb glared.
"If that mouth whispers in my ear anymore, I will take your tongue."
    Everyone's heads perked up like prairie dogs and I hit Caleb in the face over my shoulder with a pillow. "WHY ARE YOU ALL SO DIRTY."
    Alysa moaned and stretched.
    "Mmmm." She mumbled.
    "What's that Lys?" I said quietly.
    "I said do you assholes ever sleep."
    "Maybe if you weren't all over the biggest couch." Caleb muttered.
    "Piss off Caleb." She grunted. I stifled a laugh and braided a small piece of Alysa's hair out of habit.
    "What are we doing tomorrow?" Joseph asked wearily.
    "I think you mean today." I said nodding my head at the clock. It read 12:43.
    "What the hell. I'm out." Sophia grunted from the kitchen. She threw her utensils down and walked to her room with hardly a wave good night.
    "I should go to bed too." I said standing up. Alysa's head flopped back when I moved. She groaned and slowly stood up too.
    "Goodnight guys." I said with a wave over my shoulder.

    "MORNIN SUNSHINES." Was our wake up call the next morning.
    "OHMYGOD." I screeched falling out of my bed. "SON OF A MOTHERLESS GOAT RIANNA!"
    "WAKE UP CALL. REPORT TO DINING HALL IN FIVE MINUTES."
    "WE DON'T HAVE A DINING HALL." Joseph screamed from his room.
    "JUST PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON."
    "AND WHERE DID YOU GET A MEGA PHONE?" Alysa whined hopelessly.
    "CLASSIFIED INFORMATION SO LETS GO." She yelled into Alysa's face.
    There was a chorus of groans and grunts and cursing running through the house.
    I squinted my eyes and felt around the bedside table for my phone. I grabbed it, clicked it on, and checked the time. It read 7:33.
    I dragged out a groan as I sagged out of bed and stood up. I walked out into the living room, and when I rounded the corner, I came face to face with a megaphone speaker. I flinched and yelped.
    "I said get DRESSED." She yelled in my face.
    "Why? We're at home!" I said smacking the speaker.
    "We're going out for food." She said.
    "Oh you can speak normally." I said sarcastically. "Where are we going." I said shuffling over to the fridge.
    "No eating. It's a surprise."
    "Chill, I need my protein." I said just as Caleb and Jo came into the living area.
    "WHY DO YOU NEED A PROTEIN SHAKE ARE YOU DYING?" She screamed in my ear.
    "YOU'RE GONNA BE THE ONE DYING IF YOU KEEP SCREAMING IN MY EAR WITH THAT THING."
     "Why did I come on a trip with a bunch of girls..." Joseph muttered to himself.
Rianna whacked the back of his head with a random book and he whined.
    "Where do you keep finding all this crap!" He said swiping the book out of her hands.
    "Big house. Lots of stuff. Not important. HURRY UP BIOTCHES." She said proceeding to walk down the hallway. To the rooms of our sleeping friends.
    My upper lip twitched, fighting the urge to pull into a snarl. I was not a happy morning person.
    "You okay?" Joseph asked tapping my shoulder.
    I just slowly nodded my head as I tipped my head back to take a drink, eyes closed.
    "You're still in your pajamas."
    "I know."
    "We're supposed to get dressed. And—"
    "If you say anything else, I will literally throw you outside."
    "Ha it's cute you think you can. Your like half my size."
    I opened my eyes and glared before pushing my stool back and walking to my room. I quickly changed into a pair of boyfriend shorts, and my black adidas crop top.
    I grabbed Alysa, who was sitting on the bed, dressed, but with her eyes closed.
    "Ok let's go." Rianna announced.
    "What've you got planned luv?" Tyler asked slinging his arm over her shoulders.
    "Nope. You can't manipulate me with your hotness. I'm not telling."
    He stared her in the eyes for a couple of awkward seconds.
   "STOP IT. LETS GO." Rianna said.
   "Why are all you girls wearing shorts!" Joseph asked.
    "Because it's hot." Sophia said like he was an idiot.
    "It sure is..." he said, eyeing the girls.
    "Ew stop! Walk in front of me!" Alysa yelled shoving him forward.
    "Off to Neverland!" Rianna sang.