Chapter 9{ I'm awake] Edited

Julie's P.O.V×××
I started to hear voices. I was questioning if It was Luna contacting me now since I've been wondering where she was.

"Well my brother wants to talk to you about something really important right now that came across his territory," said, someone.

Who's brother? And who's territory right?

"What's so important than my mate that I have to go over and talk to Alpha Aiden?" Said another person.

What are the British people with the whole mate thing? Alpha? What's Alpha? As a werewolf? I forgot that Vampires exist. I must not be mad right?

Anywho back to me listening what are these people even talking about.

"Because it's not the time and place in this room.As much as I love us yelling back and forth Your mate is in a coma so try not yelling."

Are they talking about me? Or they talking about someone else. What are mates?

"You're nuts!! I mean... I barely even know you. I can't leave without my best friend Jules!", I think Kaitlyn said. So they are talking about me but I do wonder who is the rest of people with her. But wait she's gonna leave me and how come I can't open my eyes.

I tried little by little with moving my body parts. After trying to move both my arms and legs it kind of hurt me. I tried opening my eyes but every time I did it hurt me. I mean with this and all the shouting for god knows what they're fighting about like hell I care.

"Hey *cough* can *cough**cough* Y'all be quiet", I said in a raspy voice trying to talk to them as I rubbed my eyes.

"Julie!!", Jake came up to me and hugged me. I was about to hug him back but he got pulled off by Kaitlyn and she medievally hugged me and told me how she was worried about me.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Ryder talking to a guy who I never saw in my life. Curiosity grew the best of me and I asked in a low voice," Hey Kaitlyn? Who's the guy over there that Ryder's talking to ?"

Kaitlyn's smile soon faded to anger and ignored my question. I knew she was hiding something but I rather not question it any further because I want to talk about what happened.

A/N: Short chapter. Thanks for all those votes and make sure to keep liking my chapters to let me know if you guys like my story.