7 ( Aiden ×Kailtyn) Edited

Julie×××
"Are you wearing contacts? Because if you are that looks sick and also scary. You'll scare people and kids. Not that you scare them just the contacts.", I rambled and continued, "Here let me take them off because it might be hard to see in the dark."

I put my hands on his face carefully and he seemed to bothered by it. As I moved my hand across his face I reached towards his eye and I finally noticed it he's not wearing contacts.

My heart was racing and I slowly backed away. He sensed that I was alarmed and he grabbed my right arm.

"Who are you? You're n-not  Ryder?!", I tried my best to stay calm but lord knows I can't.

"How'd you know!! ", the unknown person said happily and continued,"Actually as you know I'm not Ryder more like I'm someone important. You see I'm a rare creature. I can't tell you who I am because there won't be any fun. Plus I love playing games and you seem a fun person to play with." 

I raised my eyebrow at the person and asked," I'm  not someone you play with. And how are you important in any case especially with you being in my head?"

"Oh where are my manners! My name is Luna I guess but you can't really find me if you try finding me in person. But we will meet in person in the future! I can't wait though!!", she exclaimed in happiness as she appeared as now as blond hair  and blue eyed woman.

I stood mouth wide open as I don't know what type of creature she is because I don't really know supernatural creatures plus this can't get any weirder.

"I may now disappear for now Julie and we will meet again but remember don't tell anyone that we met because then it will cause a stir for the both of us." she told me as she waved bye and disappeared. 

~~~~
Kaitlyn ---
"Fudgecakes where am I and where's Jules?" I asked Jack because he was right in from of me sitting on the side of the hospital bed. I was about to get up but Jack protested and didn't let me go up.

"Don't worry about her Ryder is with her right now. Also how come you didn't tell me that you were that  type of witch. Also thanks for helping the future queen healing", Jack said while holding  my hand.

"Yeah right.", Ryder said sarcastically as he pulled the curtain to the side while mugging at me.

"Hey! It isn't my fault that she wasn't following my directions as I told her too! Plus before that happened I texted Jake to get her! You're lucky she is your mate or I would've knocked some sense into you expired garlic!", I shouted at him.

" How dare you speak to me like that! Do you know who you're talking too broom carrier !", He yelled at me.

"You may be the Vampire King, but I'm a witch that can kick your butt and make you into a frog or a piggy.Choose your option kid" I said as I smirked at him

But before he could say anything
A man came in and yelled, "What the hell are you doing with my mate!?"

"You have a mate?", questioned Jack at the man and continued talking," Oh shoot! Hi Aiden!!"

"It's Alpha. Jack", Aiden said as he glared at him.

Jack got his hand off me and stood right beside Aiden.

"Aiden this is Kaitlyn and she is Julie's best friend.", he said happily as he introduced me and continued," Kaitlyn this is Aiden and he is the Werewolf King. Aiden if you're wondering about who Julie is. Julie is Ryder's mate who is in the bed right beside her and right now she is in coma sadly. But I'm sure she'll wake up soon."

"Oh. I couldn't overhear that Kaitlyn you're a witch. Is that true?", Aiden asked me.

"Yes. What about it?", I asked him

" Sh#t.", he muttered

"What are you cursing about? Shouldn't I be the one frustrated!? Seeing as I don't want to be mated to you reject me!?", I  said irritated by him.

He growled," There is no way in hell I'm going to reject you. You're are my mate and I'm not leaving you. I'm pissed off because of the fact that I have to ask for your hand to your mom to allow our marriage. And I'm worried she is not gonna allow us to be married."

My eyes widened and remembering he was king. Ryder seemed not surprised at what he said and of course, Jack was squealing about me getting married. Could my life get any worse?

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that. Listen, guys, I'm sorry for stopping the conversation right now but I'm going to sleep now seeing it is late. So goodnight. ", I said as I covered my head with the hospital blanket.