Chapter 3 ( Awkward)

~Julie's P.O.V~

You could say we had everyone's full attention when we stepped inside the bar. And not the good kind. I mean the type when you just look like you just came out of a horror film. Probably because we look scary. No lie my makeup was all messed up and Kaitlyn did have her hair all tangled because of the fight. But I didn't care how we looked because we needed a place to hide from the police. Especially because we needed to hide from of the police.

Compared to us they did look a lot better than us. But something did not seem right and Kaitlyn looked  like she realized something but she didn't say anything. My heart was telling me to stay here for some whatever reason and my mind was telling me to go.  Which I agreed with my mind.

Everyone's attention now turned into hunger like if we were pieces of meat. Which I found it very weird because nobody told me this was a cannibalism bar. ' Hah nice joke' I thought

We walked up to the bartender who was busy serving this guy a weird red substance which I never saw but it looked like blood. Which I find it very weird if I say so myself.

After he was finished attending the guy Kaitlyn asked the bartender, "Hey, excuse me, sir, I was wondering if we can use the bathroom?"

"Listen I'll let you both go use the bathroom if you help my good friend Brent with his needs." He said as he emphasizes 'needs'.

"First of all, we are no hooker that just opens their legs for some random person. Second of all you either let us use the bathroom or I tell my best friend to call the goddam police. ," I yelled as I got in front of him. Suddenly I heard a voice coming from behind me.

"All I'm saying is that I don't want to settle down on some girl. I want to find is Valentine and then maybe find my mate. ", the guy said to the guy next to him. I wonder what he meant as in the "mate". I know I shouldn't listen but not my fault they were loud.

As they both walked in everyone bowed down to him. I must be on drugs if they really just bow down to him. The guy who stood next to him that wasn't talking looked familiar.

"Oh my goodness! Jack! I haven't seen you since last year's Christmas party  !", yelled Kaitlyn as she went up to him and hugged one another.

"Ah, I missed you to. Hey, Julie didn't see you there. Come give your friend some sugar" said Jack as he pulled me into a small hug. As he hugged me I heard a low deep growl coming from next to me.

Suddenly I was grabbed out of Jack's arms and onto someone else's. I was pulled into a tight hug. I stood there awkwardly and just patted the strangers back. I looked up to see he was staring right back at me with his chocolate dark eyes.

I noticed he had nice dark brown fluffy hair and had a strong sharp jaw that can cut anyone if they dare to touch it. He noticed me checking him out his face and winked at me. I turned deep red and looked down my feet.

He chuckled and said, "Hermosa."As he brushed my hair out my face. I looked up at him as if he had grown two heads. My makeup was all over the place the heck he means beautiful. 

"Hate to break this lovely moment but I wanna sit down and enjoy my lovely drinks children. So we can know more of each-other.", he said as he put an arm around Kaitlyn's shoulder.

"We would love to stay but we need to go or we might get arrested ?", I nervously said as I looked outside the bar's window.

"What do you mean that you guys are going to be arrested ?", he asked. As his friend kept on looking at me in a cold way now but it quickly turned back normal.

" Well, it's really a long story...", I told him

"Both Ryder and I got a long time. Come on let's go sit down.", Jack said happily as he put his  arm on my back.

I heard a low growl again and looked at Ryder in confusion. He pulled me into another hug and growled "mine."

"Calm down Ryder. " Jake chuckled," Don't wanna scare Jules now would we."

Ryder glared at him and said, "Shut up."

A/N: Somewhat edited :/