Chapter 4 ( Sharp Teeth) Edited

~Julie's P.O.V~
As we all sat at a table in the back of the bar I began explaining the whole story to them for why we were chased by the police. Ryder would occasionally growl out of nowhere whenever I mentioned the name Danny and look furious. I don't understand why he would be mad because we barely knew each other.

Jack being Jack decided it was best to get some drinks to lighten up the mood. Both Kaitlyn and I denied because were underage. But of course, he denied and got us drinks. Which of course I didn't drink and neither did Kaitlyn either. It looked like the drinks were never for us because it was more for him since he did drink them all under 2 minutes.

After a while of chit chatting, I had to go to the bathroom so I excused myself. Kaitlyn also decided to tag along with me because she said she didn't want me going alone. I agreed with her because god knows what  lays around the dark nowadays.

We were walking down the half-lit hallway when I noticed that Kaitlyn seemed off and tense but I didn't question her because sometime her mood is like that. We  found the bathroom and I was about to open the bathroom when Kaitlyn stopped me.

"What are you doing?", I asked her but she ignored me as she said muttered something .

Kaitlyn looked at me and motioned to stand behind her. I didn't argue back because as long as I use the bathroom I'm happy. Plus she's sometimes like this when it comes to going out late at night wherever we go. I guess that is how you are when you you're the daughter of a police officer. Kaitlyn opened the door and as she did she muttered,"Sugar honey iced tea"She closed the door quietly and turned around looking at me. 

"How long do you think you can hold it?,"'She asked me in a low voice as she typed something on her phone fast. I could tell that something was wrong just how nervous and tense she was. I looked at her and answered," I could hold it in for awhile, why?"

"Listen to me carefully, I need you stay put. I just need to take care of something quickly. I texted Jack to get you from here.", She said as she went to open the door silently as possible. 

"Are you crazy!? ," I half yell/questioned  her and continued,"What are you hiding from me that Jack needs to get me!"

Kaitlyn ignored me and shut the door behind her as she left me by myself. 'This girl' I thought to myself. I decided to try and open the bathroom door but I found it locked.  I started to bang the door hard and yelled," Kaitlyn open the door!What's happening in there!Let me innn! Please!"

No response

I was about to open the door but the door flew off its hinges and crashed down on me making my head hit the wall hard. Blood fell down my head and I saw a woman with the darkest raven hair and pale milky skin. She smiled at me with sharp fangs 

A/ N: Short chapter. Unedited. more to come 😃