Chapter 1 ( Found Danny)

A/N: decided to rewrite it differently because I didn't like it and didn't go with chapter 2 nor 3 which is still isn't posted. The struggle is real 😥😫😭

~Julie's P.O.v~

It was Danny and I's 6 month anniversary. Both him and I decided to celebrate it by getting each other gifts like we did on our 1 month anniversary and going to this top-star restaurant in town called Magi-fine Star . We think it was good place to go since all high school couples go there. Since our anniversary is today he has been acting very strange lately throughout the day and very distance from me. Probably he's excited and nervous ; at least that what I want to think.

Kaitlyn told me to tell him " How much of a rude person he is ignoring me and how he should communicate thing through if he has an issue." I quote. Which I did tell him but he only said "that I'm seeing things" and" that its nothing babe"

Kaitlyn told me told me not to believe him but sadly I fell for his apologies because I didn't want the day to be ruined.
×

×

×
It was Friday night and Kaitlyn was helping me get ready for my anniversary date tonight at my house. She didn't say anything but let me ramble about how exited I was. She told me hopefully this date would make up for what happened today. I told her that hopefully it will and thanked her for listening to me ramble about Danny.

"Stay still Jules or I'm going to accidentally burn you" she warned me as she kept on curling my hair

"I'm trying too, but it's just that I'm really excited and I'm nervous at the same time....since ya know" I told her honestly as I sat still while on kept on smiling.

"I know  . But I ju-just never mind. But any who he should be the one feeling nervous because right after I'm finished with you, I'm pretty sure he is not gonna keep his hands off of you since you gonna be looking fine like you always do."

*

*

*

"Finished", Kaitlyn said proudly as she looked at my hair," I think I did a good job on this if I say so myself." As she turned the chair around making me look at myself in the mirror.

As I looked at myself in the mirror  I  stare at myself in awe. I could barely recognize myself because of the amount of makeup I had on and also how my different my hair looked because it was always in a bun.

"Holy sh*t ! I'm hot as hell! Damm I would tap myself if I was a guy!" I said excitedly as I continued to check myself out. Which it earned me a smack on my shoulder from Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn is type of person who hates cursing because she believe its unlady like. I hate that but I don't mind it because she's my best friend.

I checked the time on my phone and it read 6:56 p.m . He said he'd be here at 7 so mean while I still have a little time to kill so I waited.

" So what did you get him Jules?" , Kaitlyn asked trying to waste the 4 min we had left.

"I got him his favorite candy which is Skittles. So I got him a big bag of them and a expensive watch he's been wanting for a while now" I told her and added," also a white T-shirt since he likes that color."

She said," Aww that's cute. Anyways where's Minx?"

Minx is my cat who's the shade of gray and he's fluffy and fat at the same time. Plus he's very lazy unless you give him his favorite cat nip and it'll send him running with  his chubby little legs.

*

*

*

~1 hour and 30 min later~

"He probably fell asleep or he's probably stuck in traffic. What if he is in a accident or worse dead ... " I said thinking of many scenarios that could help me think where he is. As I kept pacing back and forth in the living room.

"Jules, please sit down and watch TV with me. Its worrying me seeing you like this. Probably his phone died and went back to get the charger back home" She told me.

I looked at her and kept pacing back and forth. Suddenly my stomach had a bad feeling and I decided too go over his place for some reason.

"Kaitlyn you know how you always told me to go with my gut." I said to her.

She nodded ," Yeah"

"Well my gut says to go over his place to check out what's going on" I told her as headed out the door

*

*

*

"So you're telling me Danny went out with  some chick to a club? ," Which came out more like a question because I find that hard to believe.

"Yup", Danny's sister Tara said .

"Ok thanks." I said as I pulled Kaitlyn with me.

---Skip car ride-----

Kaitlyn and I finally arrived at the club which luckily the bouncer let us in with a few minutes of bribing and tricks. Most of Kaitlyn flirting and I feel bad for her because she has to go on a date with him. Not that the dude is  bad looking but she got over a bad break up not too long ago.

Once we got inside the club there was a lot of sweaty people that reeked of beer and strong vodka (sex also) . Plus there was a lot of people getting it on which traumatized my eyes a lot. Kaitlyn grabbed my had and pulled us through the crowd claiming there was an open space in the back of the club.

As I turned around and scanned through the crowd I saw the one and only Danny shoving his tongue down a blonde Bimbo's throat with a cheap looking dress . And the worst part of it all was she was his ex.