Chapter 1

" The truth is you dont know what is going to happen tomorrow. life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed"- eminem

Siena

Caleb leaned against the work top, his arms folded before is chest.

He demanded breakfast in the middle of the afternoon using the excuse that he slept late.
I scowled blaming him for his own lateness but a small part of me couldn't help not feeling sorry for him.

Jumping up from my seat i turned over switching on the kettle and placing the bread in the toaster. From the corner of my eye i saw the slight grin rise upon his face.

"I love you. You know that right?" Sitting back down on one of the sun lit bar stools against the kitchen island i glanced up at my brother his face holding a wide grin.

"I know you do Caleb." Hiding the smile that was forcing its way onto my lips.

Caleb turned on his heel, the hair on the back of his head a huge mess from where he was once laying on his pillow.

The kettle clicked as He left the kitchen and i filled the cup with the steaming substance, the water turning a bronze colour from teabag before golden when adding the milk. A moment later the toaster clicked the toast springing up and leaving the fresh smell of bread spreading across the room.

"Caleb come eat!" I yelled whilst sitting back down brining my phone out my pocket and reading the texts that slid across the screen.

Noah: meet me in 10 minutes at the underground ;)

I sighed reading the text and watched Caleb come back in, his off white shirt brining out his deep blue eyes. His normally straight black hair was ruffled messily falling over his forehead.

He scrunched his nose at the tea glancing at me then back at the mug before taking an annoyingly loud slurp and setting himself down across me.

"Could've given me some biscuits." He said arrogantly, leaning forwards and taking a bite of the toast.

Rolling my eyes i sat up, "stop being an ungrateful pig and im going somewhere with Noah." He paused mid bite, his face holding an odd expression. "Where are you going?" He squinted his eyes, his brows furrowing.

"How do i know? he told me to wait in the underground car park." I waited for him to reply but instead watched him take yet another irritatingly loud crunch from the toast.

Lifting from my seat and making my way to the door, only stopping at Caleb clearing his throat. "You're not going anywhere." His voice held fake authority the smirk dancing on his face.

"Watch me." I hissed waving at him and walking into the living room to find Zack sat on the centre of the corner sofa his legs resting on the coffee table.

The playstation controller balanced on his thigh his face staring in shock at the TV screen displaying in large red words 'game over'.

He sighed picking the remote up and clicking the TV off facing me the shocked expression still plastered across his face.

Zack had been best friends with Noah from as far as i could go back. So close that Zack now stayed with us almost everyday. Upstairs he had his own room and most of the fridge was empty all thanks to him.

He grinned sheepishly on noticing me his arms folding before him. His usually wide shoulders were relaxed, his bright green eyes clouded and cheeks blushing. "Tell Noah i love him loads but he needs to stop steeling my socks." I smiled walking into the hallway and pulling on my boots then fixing my hair in the mirror behind before leaving out of the apartment into the glamorous upstairs lobby.