Chapter 16

"The love you cant have lasts the longest, feels the strongest and hurts the most."-unknown

Sienna

My phone rang from besides, vibrating against the covers of my bed as Zack turned his head throwing an accusing look as he took the remote and pushed the volume up to 45 in annoyance.

The number displayed on the screen had no caller ID and as i tried to figure who it could be it stopped ringing. Putting it back down and leaning into my pillows I continued watching the movie Zack had picked not wanting to think too much about.

"Just answer!" Zack frowned trying to get a glance at the screen but failing as i threw the blanket off myself and answered the call while walking into my closet.

I waited for the phone to ring again while i turned on the spot lights and sat at the far end of the room at my dresser. A few moments in it rang again the no caller ID flashing across the screen as I quickly pressed answer and held the phone to my ear listening intently.

The voice on the other end was raspy and the person spoke quickly. "28 Fredrick Avenue. We need you. Come at night, come alone." And with that the call ended leaving a buzz from the other end.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion trying to figure who the caller was before the door opened and Zack walked in. His joggers were on loose and fell just slightly below his hip bone revealing the top of a long white scar that continued down. His arms were folded but his smooth abs were still in show even without a flex and I couldn't help allowing my eyes to linger for a second before snapping right back to his face.

"Is everything okay?" He asked taking a step forwards and leaning against the shoe shelves.

I nodded getting up and walking towards him, "i need to go see someone later on" this time he frowned releasing his arms to show the rest of his body and again my eyes just happened to fall onto his chest and then back up forcing to keep my gaze on his face.

"You need to stop looking at me like that." He said smouldering slightly and stepping closer.

I felt it again...butterflies that i felt each time his hand would accidentally graze mine, each time he'd look at me for longer than a normal glance.

The way he'd smirk from the side of his mouth when he'd see me or when he'd listen intently whenever i spoke.

Damn i can't be simping for this guy. I shook my head internally as the gap between us closed and his lips pressed against mine our breathes heavy...