Ch.14

" Where are you going" Jared asked as the got my discharge papers ready. Baby Cole was perfectly safe in my womb where he should be, and I wasn't as sore so we were okay.

The one problem is where am I going? Do I go home with Matt, Taylor, Brad? They have pretty much stayed at the hospital with me in case something happens along with Shay. She hasn't come into the room, but I see her occasionally pass by.

" I don't know Jared" I groaned packing my bag, and he rest his hand on my lower back.

"You're more that welcome to come with me, and we can stay in the old cabin we use to go to?" I looked at him like he was crazy. That cabin was filled with sex that we shouldn't have been having with each other.

"Why aren't you upset about your dad? I mean Mary is about to have a baby, and I was sleeping with him " He laughed helping me pack.

"Mary was sleeping with someone else it wasn't my dads baby. He kicked her out after that dinner we had. Now about you I saw you that night on the couch. I went back upstairs, but went to see if you were still there. What a sight I stumbled upon" He fake orgasmed making me shove him to the side.

" Shut up Jared you're such a perv" We were laughing when the doctor handed me my papers. "Take it easy, and if any signs or discomfort point to labor head to the hospital immediately" We thanked him zipping my bag up.

"Gotta decide who you are going home with baby girl " Jared teased, and I sat there waiting for the guys to come in.

They walked in, and Brad and Taylor spoke at the same time. "Ready to go"

They stood there shooting daggers at each other before they started arguing.

"Thats my baby in there I'm taking her home with me" Brad snapped shoving Taylor to the side. " Well I've got one up on you she my baby that's carrying my baby so step aside sperm donor" Taylor shoved him back causing Shay to step between them.

"Look what you did Kaitlynn. They've been best friend's for years, and they are fighting over a baby. You just couldn't leave my dad alone." Matt touched her shoulder, and she sighed.

"It doesn't matter who you ride home with because we are all going to my house and we are eating dinner like a family. That's my little brother in there, and I'll be damned if you take him away and you steal him from his mother." She clapped her hands together motioning me to choose.

I grabbed a hold of Jared's hand, and he squeezed mine. "Then it is set Kaitlynn is going with Jared, I'm riding with Matt, you two drive home together. You better be your asses at the house by the time I get there, and don't kill each other."

I tried to thank her, but she put her hand up at me. " This isn't about you. It's about my dad's friendship and my brother." She took Matt's hand leading him out, and Jared wrapped his arm around me.

"She just needs time to process this" I gave him a smile, and he took my bag leading me to the car.

I really don't want to eat dinner with any of them.

Shay must have ordered food because when we got there the table was set, and food was already on the plates. Everyone got there before us since we had to keep stopping for me to pee.

We are dinner in silence until Shay started talking to us.

"Hes going to be here in a few months. You need to have something figured out before he gets here." I just sat there while Brad and Taylor argued about a plan.

"Kaitlynn what do you want" That was the first time anyone actually asked me. She gave me a soft smile, but I could tell she was still mad.

"I was going to put him up for adoption because its not fair that both of his parents aren't together. I'd rather him have great parents than be disappointed in us" My eyes met Brad's and he looked pissed.

"Let's try to be a family then. Just you, me, the baby-" Taylor cut him off. "His name is Cole" He shot him a death glare before looking at me.

"You can't consider breaking up with me to be a family with him." He spat his words toward us, but I have to try for Cole's sake.

"Doesn't Cole deserve his parents together" I whisper holding my bump. Taylor's eyes got wide watching me closely.

"Doesn't Cole deserve his mother to be happy even if it isn't with his biological father " He was right, but Brad deserves the chance to be a dad.

"I'm willing to try at a relationship if you are" Brad was speaking directly to me despite the glare Taylor was giving him.

"Cole at least deserves that" My voice was low, and Taylor stood up throwing a punch at the wall. His hand went through the drywall, and no one could say a thing.

"When you realize you made a mistake don't bother to call" He spat before slamming the door. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes, but I couldn't cry. I chose to try and have a life with my baby's father. Even if it was the wrong choice.