Ch.5

There was whispering not far from where I was, but my eyes refused to peel themselves open.

" Can you please stop you're making my head hurt" I groaned trying to turn over, but I ended up hitting the ground.

" Ow" I groaned laying there a gasp fell from there lips, and I managed to see what was happening.

I was laying on the ground in only a thong. Someone tossed a shirt over to me, and I recognized that it was Brad's.

" Where is he" I asked buttoning it up, and they mumbled that Mary had summoned him. I just walked past them heading to the kitchen.

"Tylenol" I asked, and the bottle was placed in front of me. It felt like every step I tfeeling took as well.

" What the deal" I snapped suddenly regretting it. I held my head taking a seat.

"So Kaitlynn is it" I nodded soflty, and waited for them to continue. "Are you a friend of Mary" I almost choked on my water.

" His daughter" An "oh" fell from their mouths, and they kept looking me over.
" How long have you been together" His eyebrow was raised with a smirk plastered on his face.

" We aren't together" I laughed blowing off their accusations. He grabbed his phone showing me a picture of us dated last night. My hand underneath his pants, and his hand on my breast.

My voice caught in my throat, but I luwell towards him trying to reach his phone. We were arguing when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"Kaitlynn chill out" Obviously Taylor with his "chill" vibes, but there was nothing about this moment that was chill.

I almost had my hands on the phone when Brad interrupted us.

"Taylor why are you holding her" He asked glaring at everyone around me as Taylor set me down.

" He has a picture" I snapped like a mad woman pointing at the guy. He laughed before telling Brad he would delete it.

" They know baby" His voice low and his eyes avoiding mine. I mentally slapped myself for drinking so much and letting this happen.

I groaned rubbing my head, and he asked me what was wrong.
"Babygirl you  shouldn't have drank that much". He mumbled pressing soft kisses to my forehead. His hands cupped my butt, and he looked down smirking.

"Oh god you're wearing my shirt" He groaned checking me out. I stood back, and did a little spin for him. "You like" I giggled, and he took his lip between his teeth. I looked at the boys, and they all looked shocked. I walked over, and stood between the group looking at Brad.

"This boys is a turned on Brad, but  wait you haven't seen it all." I took a few steps toward him only unbuttoning the first three buttons, and the last three. I stood on my toes, and kissed behind his ear. "Mmmm daddy" I moaned, and he grabbed me throwing me over his shoulder. "Bye boys" I called out as Brad slammed the door to a bedroom.

He tossed me on to the bed ripping his shirt open like a hungry beast. His mouth immediately assaulting my breasts. The buds of my nipple being pulled by his teeth before slowly licking over them.

He moved his way to my thong tearing it off before spreading my legs like he waited his entire life for this. He licked my clit causing me to moan forgetting that his friends were right outside listening.

My phone started ringing as he pulled his mouth away from me. I reached over answering it, and instantly regretted it. "Hello" I panted jumping at the voice booming through the phone.

"Kaitlynn Michelle where the hell are you? Why does it sound like you're having sex" My brother shouted through the phone, and I jumped up. "You aren't at Shay's and you aren't home I swear to -" I cut him off before he could continue. " I'll be home in twenty" I hung up, and rushed around the room. "Brad I have to go" I told him jumping up. I slid my underwear on, and covered my chest walking out in the living room. "Uh do you guys know where my clothes are like right now" I mumbled not concerned with how they were looking at me.

Taylor walked over handing me my clothes. I turned around putting my shirt on before taking my pants.

"Taylor can you bring me home" He nodded walking to get his keys. "Kaitlynn where are you going" Brad asked pulling his jeans on. "I have to go that was Matt, and he's going to murder me" I said fixing my hair into a bun.

"I'll drive you" I shook my head walking over to him. "You can't he called Shay and asked her, and she probably mentioned you aren't there, and I'm nowhere to be found. He'll know so Taylor is going to take me home" He nodded looking apologetic I reached up pressing a light kiss to his lips. "I'll see you soon" He nodded walking me to the door. "Taylor make sure she's okay" He agreed leading me to his car.

When he pulled up outside my house I noticed Matt sitting on the steps. " Please just go as soon as I get out" I pleaded but he refused to listen saying he had to make sure I was good. I jumped out ready to tell him to leave, but Matt was next to me. I wrapped my arm through his trying to lead him away.

"Get out of the car" He growled, and I begged Taylor not to. He stepped out walking around, and leaned agaisnt the side I was on. "What do I have the pleasure" He smirked looking at Matt. "You were with him all night he's Brad's age" Matt asked, and I nodded leaning a bit closer to Taylor since I was worried.

" You're lying kiss him" I stared at him like he was crazy. "Kiss him and prove me wrong" I gulped turning to Taylor, and he looked  as scared as me. He  cupped my face, and pressed his lips to mine.
When they say you feel fireworks when you kiss someone they were not lying. It was almost like time stopped. His hands fell to my waist to pull me closer, and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I moved my lips with his, and I knew it was wrong. When we pulled back he looked into my eyes, and I knew he wanted to say something. We both wanted to say something anything.

"Fine. Go" He growled looking between us and Taylor left. Not a single word fell from his plump swollen lips. I ran inside, and got a full lecture from Matt. How I was being irresponsible, and something could have happened to me? 

"MATT I'M FINE" I shouted, and ran to my room locking my door. Was I fine, because people who are definitely don't shout. It was from the kiss with Taylor I was scared what Brad would say. I was confused about what happened. Whatever I was feeling was not fine.