Quick Chat

In December of 2021 I was considering publishing this book after a quick little rewrite. I hate to say that I haven't even gotten to it yet.

Just 1 week after considering publishing my spouse was out of work and we needed to come up with a plan before the next week as we can't afford for him not to work.

After that weekend we decided the best option for us was to move 800 miles back to his home state with his family. We had to get rid of alot including my air fryer (I had to leave all of my dishes and cookware behind) 😭.  At that same time we were blessed with the opportunities to finally put our special needs child into therapies along with seeing a neurologist.

We finally moved into our new place in April (lived with family for 3 very long stressful months) and our lives have been very busy with 2 kids in therapies along with our daily struggles.

We also finally got internet which should have been the start of my rewrite, but I haven't had the energy or motivation to write. I have been playing alot of video games 😅 and working on myself (went to my first special needs mom support group). I'm also struggling with my weight and trying to find myself since my life revolves around someone who needs constant eyes on them and care.

I'm slowly easing into a more mentally health place, and I hope to start writing again soon!

I hope this gives you a bit more insight on way I haven't fulfilled my promises, but I will get there. I haven't forgot. Publishing has always been my dream, and I'll do anything to get there.