Ch.11

" Taylor,
I know that you've been by my side through all of this, but it was never your responsibility. You're a noble man, and I know you'd never let me go through this alone. The blame can not be placed on you, and I know that we were just pretending to be together. Somewhere along the way I developed feelings for you. This baby deserves better than its parents apart. It deserves the chance to grow up in a home filled with true love. The baby deserves better than my anger for Brad and my mixed feelings of you.

I love you Taylor thank you for everything ♥️"

I packed my bags, and decided to head North to an adoption agency with Matt. I told him my plan, and he thought it was best as well. I wasn't ready to be a mom, and I couldn't be in a complicated situation with Brad. I told Matt that the father was actually Brad, and he said that if Shay knew we wouldn't be friends with me. I knew he was right, but it still hurt.

I packed up everything, and loaded into my car after Taylor was asleep.
I walked back into the room watching him sleep for a few minutes, and my hand found its way to his hair.

"God I love you so much" I whispered before pressing the lightest kiss to his cheek.

"I'm sorry" was the only thing I could tell him, but it still wasn't enough. Once he got up, and found my letter I knew he'd be upset. He's gave me more love these past 5 month than anyone has given me their entire life.

I pulled away from him shutting the bedroom door wondering if I made the right choice. I placed a hand on my stomach hoping some how this all turns out in my favor.

I pulled out of the driveway wiping the tears away from my eyes so I could see. I just needed to make it to Matt, and he would drive the rest of the way.

" Kaitlynn" He gave me a soft smile hugging me. " Taylor made the right choice letting you go do this" He spoke while putting his bags in the car. This plan has been in the making since the dinner at Brad's. Matt said I needed to tell Taylor what was happening or he wouldn't help me. I did what I had to do. I lied.

" Yeah he's a little upset, but he understood where I was coming from" He opened the door for me letting me get in, and then he took the drivers side.

" We should be there in a couple hours, and to get to the appointment. Then I paid in advance for an apartment for a few weeks" I nodded just staring out the window.

" I just want to get this over with" I placed my hands on my bump wishing I knew if this was a boy or girl, but I've missed some of my appointments. I know I should have gone, but I couldn't  bring myself to go. The feeling of this baby not having both of its parents was miserable.

Taylor would have made a wonderful father, but could we go our entire lives lying. The baby would have grown up living a lie with two people who loved him or her more than anything. A lie that Taylor and I would have been living forever. If we had kids, and they looked nothing like this baby would it know?

" Is Taylor going to call you in the morning or come up to help?" Matt was watching me, and I shook my head.

" I told him I had to do this on my own, and I'd see him when I got home." Matt kept glancing at me and turned the radio up to get rid of the silence.

I leaned my head against the window slowly starting to fall asleep. " I'll wake you up when we get there" Matt placed his hand on mine reassuringly.

I grabbed a blanket out of the backseat and covered up. In a few hours I'll have to decide mine and this baby's future, and I don't think I'm ready for that.